Favourite song from "Paradise Lost"

Favourite song from "Paradise Lost"?

• Oculus Ex Inferni

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Set The World On Fire (The Lie Of Lies)

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • Domination

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • The Serpent's Kiss

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Paradise Lost

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Eve Of Seduction

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • The Walls Of Babylon

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Seven

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Sacrifice

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Revelation (Divus Pennae Ex Tragoedia)

Votes: 25 20.0%

• Total voters
I voted Revelation, that and Serpent's Kiss are the strongest two on here imo.

Paradise Lost is the weakest track i think. Just rehash of older stuff with a nice refrain. The solo is pretty forgettable too.

man, I am listening to the cd again, and Domination is balls out a bad ass song. :headbang:

this cd fucking rocks!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!

On only 3 days of listening, I had to vote for Domination as the best song on the CD (so far). I'm sure that'll change multiple times as I listen more.

We should all just be greatful to the band for providing us another album where the best song is hard to determine. It's a testament to their ability to create complete albums of killer songs.

There's definitely a reason that these guys are my favorite band.

I just can't decide! I first think... hmmh... Seven is such a great song... But Revelation is amazing too! But what about Set the World on Fire and The Wall's of Babylon...? Not to mention the amazing Paradise Lost and... I could go on forever...

Hard to choose. Many are good, but I disagree with some people saying that revelation and sacrifice are weak. Anyway, how many band are giving album with close to 100% good song??

Yeah! Except don't play revelation!

Epic fail.

message to symphony x: get off your bumms and actually read what people say on this forums lol! GL with that detective lookgood, i think symphony x memebers have been on this forum....1.5 x since its been around, which is...well a long ass time! And as for zach, i agree to disagree! I mean i like the song, but I don't think it would transcribe well live! Trade revelations for Occelus Ex Inerni, or howabout an extra hour of symphony x, anything but the witching hour!

:lol:

Are you drunk? Fapping to Ariel? Both? Haha yeah, damn that pesky Witching Hour, which they have never played live, which prompts me to ask the question: Why do you think that all of a sudden the band will add The Witching Hour to their set? :loco:

Are you drunk? Fapping to Ariel? Both? Haha yeah, damn that pesky Witching Hour, which they have never played live, which prompts me to ask the question: Why do you think that all of a sudden the band will add The Witching Hour to their set?

I'll be tottally honest with you.... maybe all of the above lol! I dunno the only symphony x song that never growed on me was the witching hour... FAPPING TO ARIEL is the shiz man, try it some time...

Zach man, thats nast'! But also extremely cool.

I'll be tottally honest with you.... maybe all of the above lol! I dunno the only symphony x song that never growed on me was the witching hour... FAPPING TO ARIEL is the shiz man, try it some time...

And I'll be totally honest with you... when I was younger, I thought Ariel was kinda hot, too (especially in human form).

I think the music and riffs in The Witching Hour are cool, but the vocal melodies just aren't up to the high quality of the rest of the album. That's why I love Seven on Paradise Lost... it's like The Witching Hour, but good!