Favourite song from "Paradise Lost"

Favourite song from "Paradise Lost"?

• Oculus Ex Inferni

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Set The World On Fire (The Lie Of Lies)

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • Domination

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • The Serpent's Kiss

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Paradise Lost

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Eve Of Seduction

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • The Walls Of Babylon

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Seven

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Sacrifice

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Revelation (Divus Pennae Ex Tragoedia)

Votes: 25 20.0%

• Total voters
Since listening more to the album I would have to say the title track is now my favorite song. I love the "crystalline tears" vocal part

Nobody has voted for Oculus, so I did. I don't know if it's my favourite track on the album, but I think it's the best for the purpose it serves. That track pumps me up more than any other track out there. Best intro to an album ever... even surpassing Prelude, IMO. :headbang:

Nobody has voted for Oculus, so I did. I don't know if it's my favourite track on the album, but I think it's the best for the purpose it serves. That track pumps me up more than any other track out there. Best intro to an album ever... even surpassing Prelude, IMO. :headbang:

Indeed, a great intro.

Btw. I finally came to the conclusion to vote for Revelation. I'm still not sure if it's the best track in the album, but it is a great ending for the album (whatever Doomsday Zach says).

OH SHITS ITS A TIE BETWEEN "Paradise Lost", "The Walls Of Babylon", AND "Revelation (Divus Pennae Ex Whateveria)".
This is amazing, I hail this day as most amazing ever. Thank you come again

I voted Domination - 4:10-4:47 is one of the highlights of the album for me atm :kickass:

I actually find this to be the absolute most annoying this SX has ever done. Great song otherwise, but my those 20 seconds or so are completely unnecessary.

Voted for Revelation, perfect closer to an almost perfect album. :kickass:

I voted for oculus. It almost made me cream when I heard it, and for the rest of the album I was waiting for a similar ending song to bring it home. Instead I got an awesome track that by no means should have been for an ending. Ah well.

I personally love Eve of Seduction, and I don't find a single thing "metalcore" about it.

Oh wait...there is that part where Russell screams "I loved youuuuuuuu" and then Pinella plays a triplet feel repeating lead while Romeo chugga-chuggas on a D chord as Lepond and Rullo pummel a Godsmack-like syncopated rhythm.

Maybe that's not in there. I don't know, I get Killswitch Engage and Symphony X so easily confused. :)