Favourite Song?

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
"We're not gonna fall", "In your face" and "You're better off dead" are everything but their worst song, in my opinion...
You posted that on the last page:loco:

Korruptive said:
You posted that on the last page:loco:

Yes, I've just noticed now... and I removed that which was in this page too...

Well, I'm sorry cause this mess is happening too much often, but sometimes this my pc is really a biiiiip!! :mad:

cant pick one

trashed lost strungout
were not gonna fall
kissing the shadows
children of decadence

all great song

Hey, me too I truly fall in love with them with bodom after midnight... Has been during a gig in milan with all of us singing...
Btw right now I think that my favourite, if I really have to pick one, is living dead beat

Trashed Lost and Strungout, Living Dead Beat, maybe even Silent Night. Damn you can't name just one. Bed of Razors, Bodom After Midnight, Sixpounder.
...Shit

Can I just ask a question??? Why do some people just despise great Bodom songs, like Bodom after Midnight, IYWPPFW and Sixpounder?? I just don't get it, I mean I understand it's a matter of opinion, but how can you like all their other stuff but not these songs?

Next in Line and PMIB, sure, I can see where you're coming from if you dislike those songs, (eventhough I still think they're pretty decent, not for Bodom maybe compared to their other stuff but, they're better songs than most bands can pull off) but as for those I mentioned above, I think they're great songs.

But anyways, I'm just curious, please enlighten me...

^It's all a matter of taste, i hate next in line and IYWPPFW, but i really like PMIB. And i also don't think AYDY is their worst album, but i still Prefer Hatebreeder and FTR, so as you can see, everyone has different taste.

^It's all a matter of taste, i hate next in line and IYWPPFW, but i really like PMIB. And i also don't think AYDY is their worst album, but i still Prefer Hatebreeder and FTR, so as you can see, everyone has different taste.

Yes, I did mention in my post it's a matter of opinion (alternatively taste). And As far as liking HB and FTR more, everyone here says that, and it's cool I guess. I think ALL of CoB's shit rules, and it bolsters my respect for them that they don't give a fuck and just make the music they feel at the time; and for trying out new styles. That's real. All their albumshave their own sound, and I like them all. But as Alexi says in an interview:

Alexi: [clears throat] You know, that's kind of a tricky thing because the thing is that there are always going to be people no matter will say things like that. 'The older one is always better' you know. People that are saying you should just do stuff like Hatebreeder but we don't want to get stuck, you know! We don't just want to get stuck in one style of music and plus that's just not what we're about right now. Whatever we do its not consciously decided that we want to sell more modern or sell more old school. Some of that comes naturally and that's it. So I mean, in a way I understand if the new stuff doesn't appeal to people who were more into Something Wild or Hatebreeder but still it what we do. If you don't dig it, that's totally fine with me!

Bed Of Razors
Bodom Beach Terror
In Your Face
Silent Scraem
Kissing The Shadows
Black Widow
Trashed Lost Strungout

OMG THE REAL ALEXI LAIHO !

AHAHGASGSA !!!! HOW ARE YOU ?

HOW LONG DO YOU PLAY GUITAR ?

WHAT IS THE KIND OF SHAMPOO THAT YOU USE ?

WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER ALL MY MAIL ?

ANSWER ME PLEASE!

OMFGODZ!!!!!!

Sorry.