Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The X-Factor

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Virtual XI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brave Now World

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Powerslave baby! the duellists and flash of the blade take a bit to love, but i think back in the village is amazing, great riffery off adrian!
Plus where powerslave might have those tracks u think are weak, on piece of mind tho the last 3 tracks arent too nice, even tho everythin up to and includin still life is AMAZING it was close between PoM and powerslave but powerslave it was, then id have to say seventh son, then number of the beast, then fear of the dark,Brave new world, somewhere in time, killers, iron maiden, no prayer, then the blaze ones

Man, Back in the Village rules! The opening guitar attack is just..... !:OMG:
How exactly can a Maiden fan not like it?!?!

My vote goes to Powerslave also; Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Powerslave, Back in the Village, Flash of the Blade, The Duellists, Big 'Orra?!?! Ok....I just listed all the songs...but that's how good it is!!!!!! One of the best albums of all time! (then again, most of Maiden's albums are :p )

Somewhere in Time comes in a close second.

pee esse : I'm glad to see Powerslave winning. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What weirdo voted for X-Factor???! Sure, it's got an awesome dark, brooding atmosphere (definately the most morbid and sinister Maiden album) but cummon....does it compare to the 'classic' Maiden era???? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ah well. Favourite studio album. BLAH! You're making it easy for those less.......+[2(_)3. :heh:

Slow is often good. Like My Dying Bride, a lot of Type O Negative is slow as well. and others.

I love X Factor, it's a great record. One of my three favourites (and consequently, according to Run to the Hills, my three favs, are steve's three favs.. I feel so special. :p).. but I have to be in the right mood to listen to it, because it IS so slow. It's good stuff, but honestly.. it can be too slow, when I'm in that Flash of the Blade kind of mood.

ON the other hand, I have to say I like Blaze doing it way better than Dickinson doing it (just like I like Di'Anno doing his own stuff better than Bruce doing it, or Bruce doing his stuff better than Blaze doing it...).. If you want to hear a killer live version of it, check out As Live As It Gets. :headbang:

I think bruce can do most of paul's stuff better than paul did it, if you have eddie's archive you should have some early shows where there was only the paul stuff and the NoB stuff and bruce tackles it pretty well IMO, my fave tracks in that set are on best of the b-sides with the remakes of prowler and charlotte the harlot, really well played/produced, beats the pants off the original versions

i think 'Powerslave' is by far the best one (Back in the village and Rhyme of the ancient mariner just kick ass)
followed by 'Number of the beast' and 'Iron maiden'

Aye, the first two songs are pretty shag, but the rest of it is ace :D The fourth side, the Hammersmith songs earlier in the tour, those songs are some of the best on the album, Bruce's voice is in fine working order :)

X Factor is ace also :cool: