Best In Flames Vocals

• Milael Stanne

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Henke Forss

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Anders Friden

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters
I'd go with Mikael Stanne, specially after hearing all the songs on their upcoming album Character - slightly harsher vocals in parts.

BUT Insomnium's Niilo Sevanen comes very close, at least for me!
I love Niilo's vocals on both their albums so far, to me his growls are almost soothing :D . What does anyone else think about him?

Pajvela said:
It should have been Johan Liiva. Anyone knows where this man is at a moment?

I wish ARCH ENEMY would just show us naked pics of Angela and then kick her out and bring Johan back in. Yeah it was cute at first but now they are dying. Show us her tits and leave it at that. :)

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I wish ARCH ENEMY would just show us naked pics of Angela and then kick her out and bring Johan back in. Yeah it was cute at first but now they are dying. Show us her tits and leave it at that. :)

Sorry, I don't agree. Johan Liiva was a mediocre vocalist at best, give me Angela anyday; although, I'm on board with the 'show us her tits' part. It wasn't Angela's fault that the music on Anthems Of Rebellion sucked.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Off-topic, I know... Yet it's too late to ask Johan to return!! They should't have let that lady in, so may they now only blame theirselves!!...