Fear Factory

BTK

Bind Torture Kill
Dec 13, 2002
Norway
www.causeofdeath.tk
I've just started to listen to them again.. Soul Of A New Machine is such a great album, same with Demanufacture.. but after that they went shit...anyway .. old FF :headbang:

I've got the digi-pack version of Demanufacture. It was one of the first metal abulms I ever aquired. I loved it. After Demanufacture they went shit...? I dunno, after Obsolete, definately. But I loved Obsolete as well, it had a different sound than what I was used to with them, they progressed in that abulm and I liked it. Too bad we can't say the same for Digimortal.

Obsolete was my favorite as well. I didn't have a problem with Digimortal, I don't know why everyone hated it. It wasn't as good as their previous work, but it wasn't shit.

I really enjoy Digimortal and REManufactured.. They're a great live band and I think that a lot of people don't give them a whole lot of credit these days by assuming they are just another one of those "sellout mainstream nu-metal bands" :rolleyes:

They're all really nice guys in person too! I got to meet them for a few moments at an autograph signing session (yeah, I suppose they're going to be nice at one of these, but I give the beneift that they were sincere).. Their bouncer gave me the creeps by saying he was going to look for me at the show. He found me and wanted me to go with him.. right. overweight old smelly guys who use their powers to get into the pants of young college metalhead girls .. :puke: Sorry, I thought of that story and decided to share..

Anyways, back to the band... :lol:

~Sh0k~

Originally posted by sh0kr0k
I really enjoy Digimortal and REManufactured.. They're a great live band and I think that a lot of people don't give them a whole lot of credit these days by assuming they are just another one of those "sellout mainstream nu-metal bands" :rolleyes:

They're all really nice guys in person too! I got to meet them for a few moments at an autograph signing session (yeah, I suppose they're going to be nice at one of these, but I give the beneift that they were sincere).. Their bouncer gave me the creeps by saying he was going to look for me at the show. He found me and wanted me to go with him.. right. overweight old smelly guys who use their powers to get into the pants of young college metalhead girls .. :puke: Sorry, I thought of that story and decided to share..

Anyways, back to the band... :lol:

~Sh0k~

Heh, ewwww! You got to meet Burton C. Bell though!
swooooooooooon!

Too bad they're gone now, oh well.

Did anybody ever pick up that Concrete album? Is it any good?

digi-poo poo sucks..............the only good shit was before Obsolete..............and include Concrete in there too................obsolete, i'm still undecided on that album after what 4 years?

Actually, Fear Factory are regrouping. Dino is sticking with Brujeria, and Christian is going to move to guitar..seeing as all he ever really did was play bass as though it was a guitar anyway.

Obsolete, one of my favourite records ever! Of course I don't listen to it all that much nowadays, but FF have got my eternal allegiance and respect for that beast of an album!

Fear Factory is really just working on their last actual studio album, the line up is
Burton on vocals, rey on drums and christian on both guitar and bass, I heard new demo tracks of new songs they wrote and they are pretty awesome. Ill definately check out the new LP as far as I know.

I'm a fan.I saw them pretty much every time they toured Australia and i was never disapointed.Missed the last tour though for Digimortal.I don't see what the big problem with Digimortal is.It still rocks.Granted,it's the album that I listen to the least.You can't top Soul Of A New Machine though in my books.

Hail their first 3 albums.

I've never heard SOANM. Demanufacture is excellent, the atmosphere from that album is great. Obsolete is also great (although I prefer Demanufacture). I like the concept of Obsolete, although I like the music less. Digimortal was pants. :headbang:

Sk0k, that bloke sounds damn creepy. :s

Digimortal was at best ok and at worst annoying. The rap song was the worst. Obsolete was cool the first few times I heard it, but I gave it a spin last night at work and it did nothing for me. I still love everything before that though.

As far as the band members being cool, I have always had everyone except Dino be very down to earth and cool to me. Burton has to be the most aproachable musician I have ever met.