Fellow members of the website you miss hearing

All this talk about trolls gets me thinking about my time at all-metal-forums. That site was a trollfest for much of my tenure there. A lot of people made parody accounts of other members - for example, there was this guy by the usename of Peyote Werewolf who inspired a someone to make a troll account called Fat my pals Peyote. Also, I remember there being another troll, who might have Fat my pals Peyote for all I know, whose signature was a bunch of youtube videos set to autoplay; if memory serves, it was this video repeating a bunch of times:

Eventually, the admin beefed up the moderation staff and that cut down on a lot of those shenanigans. And then the site got hacked and that's when I moved on to this forum; I conveniently already had a username that a made some years back but never put to use.

Does anyone remember that @UltimateApathy shithead? He used to argue with literally everyone who joined the conversation. He's been ultimately banned as far as I'm concerned.
He was the first person I ever put on ignore and if he comes back because you mentioned and notified him I will find you and I will kill you.

I think we'll be okay as long as nobody says his name three times. Your quoting of EspaDa probably makes for two, so we must be sure that no one mentions his name a third time lest we summon him.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
I miss that Ali Goth or whatever, she got you all raging so hard when her sunshine dust squirted everywhere. I have an affinity for naivety and cheerfulness.

So I can play the long game and crush it to Satan's will.

what about that lucretia or whatever the fuck girl who posted here briefly a few months ago and randomly added me to facebook and constantly appears on facebook live

I've never put anyone on ignorere either, never really felt the need to. I just scroll past if I don't want to read it.

Reactions: CiG