Fellow members of the website you miss hearing

I intend to get one. Probably the Starfleet delta somewhere, cause Star Trek rules. Or a picture of the Green Bastard.

Being a mod is like being a cop. You abuse your power at all times.

I'm pretty sure Jeremy would take offense to this as would unknown, Deron and Andy

I don't shoot unarmed children though. Abusing my power would be banning people randomly for stupid shit they say or deleting posts because I feel like it. Most of what I do is delete spam threads since there were like 50 yesterday I had to clean up.

I've only been more of an ass recently because I'm irritated at some aspects of my life and that includes this board and people not following explicit instructions in the 'GMD Votes' series. If you ask Rick or Grant (or KMADD from UMOS), I'm actually very nice and accomodating irl.

Speaking of tattoos, I plan on getting one as soon as possible on my shoulder. It will be Eagle Scout related.

all of the girls that either posted nudes, semi nudes or someone else posted their nudes.

fossilgirlthing
americangirlthing whose bf posted nudes
alina (no nudes but still)
new yorker girl with the broken feet and blonde man fetish

fatbritishguy that moaned about single moms
weird artsy guy that didn't like metal

basically the people most people miss are good eggs and fit in here well, but they're so similar to other people on here that they could all come back and it would be the same but with more posting (which in itself would actually be great). I kind of miss the drama, but the drama has to involve two reasonably intelligent people to be amusing, so not formulating a change in discern or whatever.

I don't remember that at all.

sao was probably one of the girls that JAGE is referencing. I remember she got bent out of shape when someone posted a picture he found when she was showing cleavage.

She indicated she worked at a restaurant and I don't know why that came up and I asked what she did and she didn't respond which leads me to believe she was a bartender and didn't want me to ask if she wore low-cut tops to get more tips because that's a tactic female bartenders (I've seen) use or if she was a server and wore tight clothing to get more attention and/or tips.

also:

BigDave
Bluejay
Unfaithfully Metalhead
The guy that talked about the interchangeability of discern
Rabid Headbanger

People who should never come back (except Big Dave. At least that was entertaining)

^ He knew good Death Metal though.

I miss talking to Zach. (SomeGuyDude)

Seems like after he went to MDF with the UM crew he vanished. Sucks.

And M_C. Im one of the few who genuinely liked having him around lol

She indicated she worked at a restaurant and I don't know why that came up and I asked what she did and she didn't respond which leads me to believe she was a bartender and didn't want me to ask if she wore low-cut tops to get more tips because that's a tactic female bartenders (I've seen) use or if she was a server and wore tight clothing to get more attention and/or tips.

Just because you gave me shit about my engrish a while back, this is the biggest goddamn run-on sentence I've ever seen.

The half naked fat girl thing didn't last very long btw. She posted a thread about being upset some goth clothing place didn't make any plus sized clothes any more then professed her love for Dimmu Borgir and got half naked. Can't really remember anything else about her.

I have Sap on FB and it's just an endless stream of political baiting. Had to unfollow him.

Yeah, he's usually one of 2 or 3 people who likes / comments on the political stuff I post there. I finally realized a couple months ago that Facebook isn't really the right place for that stuff, and I migrated to Twitter.

I don't shoot unarmed children though. Abusing my power would be banning people randomly for stupid shit they say or deleting posts because I feel like it. Most of what I do is delete spam threads since there were like 50 yesterday I had to clean up.

This forum's spam filter is so 20th century

Haven't really been here long enough to miss people but m_c was definitely entertaining and I thought JaketheDog was a downright chill dude. I generally like chill motherfuckers.

Stephani33333etc. whatever her name was seemed pretty cool too
BlackMetalTyrant was a fucken legend for his battles with The Greys
Erik despite his total hatred of me was amusing as shit
JP always trying to get me to drive out to shows in Lansing

I was friends with Stephanie on Facebook for a while. She briefly changed her name and came back for a while. Didnt last though.

Erik, Dodens, Cythraul, GoD and the older guys always had funny things to say most of the time.

Stephanie who = Winter? (I think that was her handle), the one from Scotland who lives in Australia? I'm still FB friends with her.

Also, speaking of British people, I miss Joe being on here, but I do have him on FB as well.

Oh fuck I almost forgot. I wish Prismaticsphere and Tom Brady or whatever he calls himself both come back.