female fronted bands

Nice! I've seen them twice already!
Can't wait till they start their North American Tour, for this new album for their's!

On their last tour, Simone decided to grab my hand while singing one her ballads.
I think at moment... I went lesbian for a second :lol:
It was awesome! :D
that's amazing. if it happened to me i would not wash that hand and fap furiously with it for weeks. i'm also gonna see WT in june. you should probably check out Xandria, Amberian Dawn and Delain too.

that's amazing. if it happened to me i would not wash that hand and fap furiously with it for week.

BAHAHA! I would too if I was into women :lol:

i'm also gonna see WT in june. you should probably check out Xandria, Amberian Dawn and Delain too.

Speaking of Within Temptation! I finally got to see them live and Sharon blew me away! They were amazing live! Hope you have fun! :)

I've listened to a bit of Xandria and Delain before, but I've never heard of Amberian Dawn! I'll definitely check them out! Thanks! :D

btw is "log" in your name Lamb of God, cuz i'm gonna see them too (among others) in this little festival http://www.hellfest.fr/artistes :p

Haha yea man!
I had a hard time trying to come up with something clever, so I thought of Lamb of God. I just saw them for the second time back in January! Almost had a near death experience- it was awesome :lol:

Even fuckin John noticed me- after the very first song they played, and asked; "Are you okay?!"
Made my night :D

:OMG: And DUDE!!! The line-up for this festival is AMAZING! So jealous. We get nothing like that- over here in Canada :bah:

Is that what that is???

The last girl I knew with log in her username had a turd fetish.

True story.

BAHAHA! Oh lawd, chicks are crazy! I have no scary ass fetish's... trust me! :lol:

Darkestrah: Kyrgyzistan based black/shaman metal. Vocal is woman but you cant recognize it at first maybe.

Here is a fine folkloric themed song.

Last edited by a moderator: