Festival shirt: Input requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always liked the shirts we've been getting, and I love my XXXL sizing. The shirts are durable. I really like it when hot chicks stop me on the street and say "Hey, nice shirt!" Well, OK, that's a lie, it never happens. But I'm happy with the style we've been getting. If you go lighter, I'll still buy one, though. I'm sure this is totally unhelpful.

The quality of the heavier shirts is exceptional. I still have PPUSA IV, V, VI Tees that are in excellent condition. I have bought two on several occasions with the expectation that they would fade or deteriorate, but it that has proven unnecessary.
The lighter material is an unproven commodity.

I honestly have no real preference with heavy vs. light, but I've noticed a lot of folks have mentioned the festival shirts from last year ran really small (I've never been able to wear mine), so that's my #1 concern.

Like everyone else I continue to be impressed with the durability of the heavier material we've been using in the past. The PPUSA shirts literally stand up better than every other t-shirt I own. Even living in the hot and muggy south I opt for the stout stuff. Heavy material for me. My Protest the Hero shirt is the lighter material, and it's ok, but I actually find the heavier stock more comfortable. I don't feel like it's going to die on me at the slightest catch on some corner or somesuch.

And you'll always be cut in twain when you offer two options, boss. That's just life.

I honestly have no real preference with heavy vs. light, but I've noticed a lot of folks have mentioned the festival shirts from last year ran really small (I've never been able to wear mine), so that's my #1 concern.

Another concern I have. I got a Medium and it fits like a slim fit small. I tried it on once and put it back in the closet.

The only thing is that those soft-cotton t shirts do tend to run smaller, and after one or two washes get a little ´shapeless´because they tend to shrink more than the heavy cotton ones.

My only stipulation is that the shirt holds up over the long term. I'm not familiar with the shirts you are talking about, but typically the thinner shirts I've worn feel cheaper to me.

Thinner ones. The quality shirts don't pill as much as heavy ones after several washes.

The tshirt the first seventh wonder shirt was printed on is so comfy and probably my most worn metal shirt but it looks better than the heavy cotton ones that have been washed a fraction of the time

Check out Gildan Soft Style. The coloration is the same as a straight black shirt so the logo would pop, but the shirts are far lighter and softer. They also seem to be durable.

I don't really mind either way, though I do like how softer teeshirts feel. Heavier teeshirts feel more substantial and seem to wear nicer on the long run. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.