Fiction [New Album Spoilers Highly Likely. Read At Own Risk]

DS:This is what we're talking about.

The cover:

id_322.jpg

EDIT: beat me. :)

^ OMG I can't believe it! o_O

The covers is simply awesome, I love it!

Again, it looks like a black viking metal cover, and I love that :) :kickass: :headbang: .

I might be just going crazy, but in some strange deja vu way I feel I've seen that before... ( like, before Character release ). Are you sure it's not just a placeholder?

I'm sorry if this already have been shown, I've only read the last coupple of pages, tried to browse the previous pages a lil' fast but didn't find any pic of it so...

Check out what the music-store Ginza claims to be the cover:
http://www.ginza.se/Product/Product.aspx?ItemId=189796
I don't really know why they would bother to cut out a part of that intro-pic to dt.com and put it as the cover if it wasn't true... century media seems more reliable in this matter though, I guess.. I don't know.

The one at Ginza definetly looks more like a cover to me, and also better than the other one. Might be a new backdrop/other verision of the album?

I'm sorry if this already have been shown, I've only read the last coupple of pages, tried to browse the previous pages a lil' fast but didn't find any pic of it so...

Check out what the music-store Ginza claims to be the cover:
http://www.ginza.se/Product/Product.aspx?ItemId=189796
I don't really know why they would bother to cut out a part of that intro-pic to dt.com and put it as the cover if it wasn't true... century media seems more reliable in this matter though, I guess.. I don't know.

Yes, but if you look closely, that is exactly what they did. There is a little piece of the red text in the corner.

Edit: Also, I'm sure the real back cover won't say, "soon to invade your senses", nor have "dark tranquillity - fiction" written at the top... It'll probably be a lot different than what we see on the site, but with that as the artwork.

Well if ye think about it the one at Ginza really has a cover feeling, yet Niklas said that it was the back cover, so i guess there's no point discussing this hehe :p :rolleyes: .

I really like the cover :kickass: .

well the cover looks cool, stylish and modern, like the character one. I hate those cliche-metal bands with painted boring covers(trivium anyone) and prefer more artistic modern graphical stuff. but when I saw the thumbnail, it reminded me of this:
id_322.jpg

vs.
B0009SOFUE.03._SCTHUMBZZZ_AA90_.jpg

Yes, but if you look closely, that is exactly what they did. There is a little piece of the red text in the corner.

Edit: Also, I'm sure the real back cover won't say, "soon to invade your senses", nor have "dark tranquillity - fiction" written at the top... It'll probably be a lot different than what we see on the site, but with that as the artwork.

that's right.

It's leaked. And Niklas told me the promos were printed last week :/

How dared you be asking of that? :heh:

Now the army of landlubbers will crash p2p networks.

p.s. It fucking has. Has Christmas come early this year, or is it the end of the world?

:Smug: