Fiction [New Album Spoilers Highly Likely. Read At Own Risk]

Sh*t!

Now the wait seems even longer as I have my friend who doesn't own a single cd telling me on msn how great the album is :erk:

I won't download it 'cause I'll buy it for sure the day it comes out and nothing can't beat the day that a new album you've been waiting for a long time is finally in your hands and you play it for the first time.. :)

Now the wait seems even longer as I have my friend who doesn't own a single cd telling me on msn how great the album is :erk:

You need to kill that friend of yours, decapitate him after and save his head in the jar, as an example how far tr00 fans can go.

Too bad we'll never see you again, but that's another story...

You need to kill that friend of yours, decapitate him after and save his head in the jar, as an example how far tr00 fans can go.

Too bad we'll never see you again, but that's another story...
Nah I'll just cut him open and leave him to rot and get eaten by wild animals in the forest.. Or bury him alive or.. Too many good choises.. Decapitating could get messy..

Besides I wouldn't get caught, practice makes perfect u know..

Grab him. I'll be back in a minute with pliers, nails, hammer and a little knife.

even though i'm really tempted, I have decided not to download it. I will just wait to get the promo from CM. :)

all of my friends currently listening to it are saying it's wonderful. one even said it's the best since the gallery!

If it's as good as I'm hoping, I'll be buying at least one of the editions, anyway. If for nothing else than for something to have them sign at a concert, for the artwork, for that one extra sale to bring them back again... ok, for a bunch of reasons.

~kov.