Fiction [New Album Spoilers Highly Likely. Read At Own Risk]

:headbang: i havent heard it or read a review about, but i want it!!.

If there's somebody from chicago, gimme the address where i can buy it (at a good price) when it comes out.

Ok, seeing as I have to have these all done by the first concert, I'll try to start compiling corrections.

Nothing to No One

Force it to begin, control the flame,
True fire burns with sin,
Doctrine is denied - over and over again
Keep me deaf of all things private, Exposed (within/wicked/this failed) creation

What is done is dead, what is done is dead.
To be content - an abomination,
Are you is satisfied? Are you done with this?

The anthem of rebellion - the sacrifice is endless.
The anthem of rebellion - be nothing to no one.

What's in a true life, behind the crumbling walls?
A dream - an infant illusion.
Action without movement, desire without heart.
It is over and done, it's over and done.
To crave ... for objects, and fathom without eyes,
.... (all things personal/not enough), that no one sees.

Waken to the screams of unresolve,
Denounce the accusations, words are free.

These are the outer symptoms of inner detonation
That will force us to inaction, bleed us of resolve,
Take the burden off me, lead me to my grave.

More later, once I get to listen some more. I'll edit this post for any changes to these lyrics.

~kov.

Can I have an anita job? Twice?

Stop asking rhetorical questions, or there be trouble for you rectum!

Well I thought I'd chip in with the new album. Dunno why really because I've been a fan for only three years. I (for some reason) first thought the album would be like Character and was I suprised :D I really - really liked Character and it's trash style songs mixed with melodies. 6/11 songs of Character will remain as my all time favorite DT songs.

Fiction is different in a really good way. It was easier to get into than Character which I really had to listen to understand its greatness. The keyboards have a bigger role on the record but they fit in well. I usually hate clean vocals nowadays but even those were done with style. 'Misery's Crown' and 'Mundane and the Magic' really make me sad every time and that was something new with DT!

I still have some work with the album: namely with 'Inside the Particle Storm', 'Empty me' and 'Icipher'. Blind at Heart and Focus Shift also sound a bit traditionial for me. That's why I need the CD ASAP :D I have a strong feeling that I will like this album more than Character!

Can Fiction lyrics go in another thread since it's not technically discussion of the album?

Sure. Start one and clarify in the first post that it's for people to comment on lyrics and post their attempts at figuring out the words on the new album. I'm just going to say right away and in big capital letters (metaphorically speaking) that when the inevitable occasional users drop by and post how Fiction is the bee's knees in the lyrics thread, their messages will be removed. I can't spend hours merging posts over posts when I could be outside enjoying the local pollution and killing squirrels. That'd be silly.

It's still hard for me to believe that that voice comes from a small, thin Swedish guy.

Mikaels is small, thin and, above all, Swedish?

:lol:

He's my height (slightly taller, but I'd blame the cowboy boots vs Converses) - 6'1", at least. And Swedish, as far as I know.

I think thin still applies though. I know it freaked my siblings out when I first played them some DT, and then showed them what Mikael looked like. They expected someone alot bigger. He has incredible voice and breath control, which is why I feel he's such an excellent singer.

~kov.