Fiction [New Album Spoilers Highly Likely. Read At Own Risk]

Sound makes a difference of course. But even though I'm playing guitar myself, I can barely hear the difference, but there's one I guess. I think it looks awesome :D

Well yeah i think it makes a difference, but IMO this one looks cooler :kickass: :Spin: .

He sold the other one right? I wonder who bought it... .

The teaser for the video looks good. I'm not at all worried about how similar it is to previous videos (though I disagree, there was far more grey in the Lost to Apathy video, and the lighting was different) OR something as trivial as what guitar niklas is playing (sorry, but I agree with Plintus on this one), or even the fact that the pics are of them doing what most metal bands do in their videos when pictured - rock out. I know, for sure, that there are supplemental parts to the video not created yet that are going to look awesome.

Why worry?

foques.jpg

"The promo video for "Focus shift" was shot last week. Once again, we're working with director Roger Johansson, who did a great job on the "Lost to apathy" and "The new build" videos from "Character". As previously mentioned, the "Focus shift" video will be featured on the limited edition version of "Fiction".

Tour news - Scar symmetry have been added to the upcoming US trek, and a few new dates have been added. Check the touring agenda to the left for info."

Sure enough I'm picking up all editions, but I hoped for TV rotation of this vid :) And a rip surfacing some time in the nearest future :)

Believe me, I do know a lot.

You don't realize how little sense you make.