FINALLY!

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
So after a few weeks and a few emails, I finally recieved my order from the end including The Pale Haunt Departure and the Poster!

I cannot say much more than what has already been said about this masterpiece. This album will be hard to top for any band for a long time (Except for maybe ND on the next album?). My favorite tracks are In The Absence of Grace and Autumn Reflection. Paul, your clean vocals on this album are intense! Hail the kings of darker metal!

Thanks to the band for such a work of art, and thank the nonexistent god that the order finally came!

Oh, and the poster is cool too

FINALLY! indeed Max, it's cool you got the album now. Enjoy the poster, I drew bling all over the guys on mine. Paul got a $ necklace and pimp hat with a feather. Just like the one he really wears.

TPHD gets steady play around here, I'm sure my co-workers are going to smack me a good one if I don't play something else soon.

Got mine the other day. I can't think of another Chicago band that can touch you guys.

S4R said:
I can't think of another Chicago band that can touch you guys.

I dunno man... before Peter Cetera started singing for them, Chicago was pretty fucking great.

Though these bands aren't really metal, and are from "around the Chicago area" I can name a few that, I am sure, ND will agree with...

Hum & Revis come to mind, but they aren't really metal. Hum being from downstate and Revis moved to Hollywood shortly after they formed their band.

Head On (southern rock/metal band) produced by Johnny K.. album not out yet, but signed to Columbia and will be BIG stars. The album is amazing. Imagine SRV playing in a psuedo-metal band.

Hey Mercedes if you are up for Foo Fighters-ish mega-hard-rock. I am a complete metal-nerd, and these guys rock my socks.

Wilco, Trouble and Usurper are great and rival ND's "Weeee-eerrrr thugh besssttuh bannnnd innnn Chicagoooooooughhhh - ugh.." (imagine that being growled)...

My band would be in there too if I wasn't in it! :loco: