Finnish

Originally posted by speakinstone
oh god, i've seen those mans.. :lol:

Think of those older men who grow their hair longer on one side and comb them over the whole head to the other side just to "cover" that they're bald :rolleyes: ... and then the wind starts to blow from the wrong side.... :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Hearse
Actually the closest one goes:

"Is this leading to anything or shall we put (our) pants back on" :lol:

uhhh.. and you can use this when ever something is going wrong.
I use that on our rehearsals alot :lol:

i should really try to learn finnish once again *gg*.. I tried to do so not long ago but got only to the number "ten" :cry: :bah: :lol:

Originally posted by Eos
First of all HIM is only one guy (Ville). He writes all the music alone and he's the only one who's really good in what he's doing. Entwine write the most of the stuff together. They are better musicians than the other guys from HIM will ever be.

not to nick pit or whatever but you'd be surprised to see how good is HIM drummer. he's doing that crap stuff with him because he's supposed to do it, but he's a pretty good drummer really. i dunno about the other band members tho.

Originally posted by moody
not to nick pit or whatever but you'd be surprised to see how good is HIM drummer. he's doing that crap stuff with him because he's supposed to do it, but he's a pretty good drummer really. i dunno about the other band members tho.

Yeah, their drummer is really top notch. He did excellent job on his previous band, Kyyria. Great band, that one btw.