Finnish

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
He is? At least he's a great singer and good performer. Other than that, I don't know.

yes he's a great singer..i remember couple of great gigs of kyyria, well those were at some summerfestivals, though..so i can't remember much more than the great feeling, but anyway..
just don't like that guy's behaving like he owns the whole fuckin world (seen him at bar some times, but not in a long time..so yes, i can't tell if he's still the same)

Originally posted by Eos
i should really try to learn finnish once again *gg*.. I tried to do so not long ago but got only to the number "ten" :cry: :bah: :lol:

Oops, I just hope you didn't learn Finnish because you want to get married to Ville Valo, Entwined, To/Die/For, 69 Eyes :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by neph
Oops, I just hope you didn't learn Finnish because you want to get married to Ville Valo, Entwined, To/Die/For, 69 Eyes :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No, I don´t want to get married at all.. never really realized why people do that..
I don´t know the band EntwineD :p
I´m getting on well with the guys from Entwine but I´m not after any of them..
69Eyes suck.. at least their last album.. the most boring CD of the year... :rolleyes:
I´m not a teeny anymore ;) :lol:
comertials are over.. back to the T.V :lol:

;) ;)

Fuckin' hell.... you people can't stop posting..... For those who think Suomi is difficult, I you them to learn Greek or even better Ancient Greek..... Then you can realise what words like "pain" and "suffering" really mean when it comes to learning a new language.....

Oh... and most Finnish bands you mentioned suck (sorry!). Why does everyone forget the best, Amorphis???

Originally posted by neph

Let´s get serious ;)
I really like the sound of Finnish. The pronounciation is a bit rough (because of the double consonants and the rolling "r") but still it has a smooth sound which I really like. Also I speak a few "european" languages now and so Finnish would be a new challenge *g*
Of course Finland is also fascinating for me because the most of my favourite bands and also a few friends of mine are from there. One of those friends told me a lot about the country and it sounded really nice. Ok, it´s a bit too cold for me there *gg* but still what I heard about the nature (which must be beautiful), it is surely worth a visit. Next Summer I´m going to spend about three weeks there so then I can say if I was right with my idea about that country and the kind of the people there. ;)

Originally posted by sol83
For those who think Suomi is difficult, I you them to learn Greek or even better Ancient Greek..... Then you can realise what words like "pain" and "suffering" really mean when it comes to learning a new language.....

Try Croatian... thatone´s nice too ;)

The difficulty about Finnish is that it has nothing to do with the language we (the rest of Europe... except Hungarian ;) ) are used to

Eos sed:

"The difficulty about Finnish is that it has nothing to do with the language we (the rest of Europe... except Hungarian ) are used to"

okay kid, talk to me here, cos I find this linguistic kinda thing interesting even though I know sweet f.a about it . Are all european languages common in their root/structures etc?? And how is finnish different?? btw the only finnish word I know is perkele (suprise suprise) and the only finnish person I asked what it meant was a strict christian who was really shocked that I knew it heheheheh

Nightwish my ass
tdo3.gif
most boring concerts I've ever seen. (at festivals, obviously). I've only heard one or two songs of rapture, I think I should dig in to that more.

Originally posted by Eos
what I heard about the nature (which must be beautiful), it is surely worth a visit.

Nature's really the best part here! :headbang: Though I won't see it much here at Helsinki, but I'm escaping to countryside when I'm getting too fucked up with this city..!