finns wanted (tuska 04)

Wazoo: look more careful. There is both the date (in all languages who use that numerical system :p) and there is an english window, too :)

hey Argyle, btw, from far away your avatar looks a bit like RealHazard`s, so I tend to get confused a little... ;) (though when I read the posts, it is crystal clear their are not from RH :))

:wave:

The Grand Wazoo said:
@FireAngel: Yes I know that. Its very BRIEF isnt it? Like.. only just sufficient.
*LOL* take it as another proof of finnish talkactivity ;) But you could write to their guestbook (vieraskirja) and ask, if they would put the new version completely in english, too. It might help, the more people demand it. Maybe then they consider this?

fireangel said:
hey Argyle, btw, from far away your avatar looks a bit like RealHazard`s, so I tend to get confused a little... ;) (though when I read the posts, it is crystal clear their are not from RH :))

I'll propably try to get something more intellectuel there, or somethin'. If possible... That was just the first pic that came to mind.
Don't even wanna know, how it's crystal clear you can tell us apart... :)

Argyle: there is no problem at all with you avatar being intellectual or not :) Just when I am tiny bit tired and I expect the black & white drawing be RH, and then realize it´s you *LOL*
How I know then? Just read his posts for a while and you get the idea ;) (though you started here something nice with rahvin, too ;))
:wave: at RealHazard

fireangel said:
Argyle: there is no problem at all with you avatar being intellectual or not :) Just when I am tiny bit tired and I expect the black & white drawing be RH, and then realize it´s you *LOL*
How I know then? Just read his posts for a while and you get the idea ;) (though you started here something nice with rahvin, too ;))

Yep, and after all intellectuality has never been my forte, so I think I'll just stick with this one for now :)
And about how you knew, I just thought it must have been the high quality of the conversation between me and rahvin :Spin:

:wave: @fireangel: you rock my socks, big time.
Anyway, your trying to say that my replies shine of unintellectualism?

@fireangel: Yep, got to work on the grafs for our bands homepage today, so decided to put the cover-art of our old demo as my avatar also...

Oh and about Rapture, I saw them live at Turku too. Really good, have to admit, but the second singer was way focken' drunk to sing, and I honestly think that Eskelinen would have survived with out the other guy.

Oh yeah, and still Insomnium kicked their ass, bad! More moving hair on stage than people. And the Dance on the Graves cover... Mmm... The old Sentenced stuff always inspires awe when heard live.

EDIT: Errors in thinking.

RealHazard said:
@fireangel:at least i meant it to be good :)
:) haven´t heard /read that kind of compliment before ;)

Argyle: I saw Rapture at Spinefeast 03 and only Pete was singing - which he btw is way more skilled in than taking pics when being drunk, what I found out when I was watching them at home. He helped us out with photographing the evening before, but it came out rather, uh, strange...:erk: Bad luck, no-one to blame.

Pete is such great and charismatic singer and with this band, if they would get as much promotion as the "The Rapture" from the US, some alternative band, the real ones would be really BIG. I wish so much they would be. Just think they replaced TOC last minute, and they won over the whole evening, though they played as second of five bands! Just great!! :dopey: :Spin:

I haven´t seem Insomnium live, but I´d love to!! If you hear about one of their gigs, please let me know! Maybe they play at Tuska? I mean there is a new record coming, it would fit. :)

Argyle said:
Oh and about Rapture, I saw them live at Turku too. Really good, have to admit, but the second singer was way focken' drunk to sing, and I honestly think that Eskelinen would have survived with out the other guy.
I heard about this from a friend :'D Well, Rapture played in Helsinki a week or two later, and Henri Villberg wasn't there, just Petri Eskelinen. None of the problems I heard about the Turku gig were there, great sound, Petri performed really excellent, and the guys had plenty of space to move around, fantastic gig :D I yelled at Petri "Where's Henri?" and he said Henri couldn't make it because he was in another city (they came there at the last minute to replace another band). "He's drunk again!" I yelled back. "No... Henri isn't drunk this time." :p

Not a good sign, if the singer walks off stage to get a beer in the middle of a song, I think. But they propably have a good reason for the second singer. Maybe Pete's voice doesn't take the strain too good or something. Dunno.

Argyle said:
Not a good sign, if the singer walks off stage to get a beer in the middle of a song, I think. But they propably have a good reason for the second singer. Maybe Pete's voice doesn't take the strain too good or something. Dunno.
Petri said Henri is a better growler, and that he is happy doing clean vocals only. Not having heard Henri live I can't comment, but Petri's growls on Futile at least don't lose at all to Henri.

What are all these words? :loco: I know three languages... but none of them very well. :p

finns wanted
I want one too. A hott black metal guy. ;) Someone go to Tuska and get me one.

Ormir said:
Petri said Henri is a better growler, and that he is happy doing clean vocals only. Not having heard Henri live I can't comment, but Petri's growls on Futile at least don't lose at all to Henri.
In future reference please refrain from using the expression 'growler' in this context.... it gives the wrong impression. :lol:

:erk:

A better choice of words next time perhaps? ;)

*thinks rahvin should be glad he didn't get the joke ;) .....but he was fairly close to the mark nonetheless :erk: *

Oh, and can I be the mascot for your's and Argyle's little 'Spiked' Clubs venture? ;) Of course that would mean a roof over my head to be provided as well, but let's not get tied up in the niceties of the deal shall we? :rolleyes: