finns wanted (tuska 04)

@zeanra: i'm still a bit confused by the fact that during the few seconds that i ended up sitting beside you on a couch at the katatonia gig you chose to strike up conversation by asking me if i wanted to kiss you too... :p i mean, it's not as if i kissed that many people that night, at least as far as i remember, but maybe you meant that there were others who wanted to kiss you, which is more likely. ;)

and i was under the impression that you'd been showing a distinct preference towards men? maybe she wanted to test your flexibility.

rahvin said:
@zeanra: i'm still a bit confused by the fact that during the few seconds that i ended up sitting beside you on a couch at the katatonia gig you chose to strike up conversation by asking me if i wanted to kiss you too... :p i mean, it's not as if i kissed that many people that night, at least as far as i remember, but maybe you meant that there were others who wanted to kiss you, which is more likely. ;)
:lol: Hope this has nothing to do with me...

rahvin said:
Excusez-moi? I surely wasn't that drunk. No offense :Smug: I was happy for you and Oromir.

I just liked holding your shirt, touching it....smelling it....tasting it..... :oops:

~Zeanra~ said:
Excusez-moi? I surely wasn't that drunk. No offense :Smug: I was happy for you and Oromir.
oh, but i didn't mean yours was an invitation - who would be so drunk as to actually encourage me to kiss her? - so you can safely admit that you did ask me. ;) i'm pretty sure you were trying to rule out the possibility by preventing it, and i remember replying to you something very dramatical about how that wasn't exactly my kissing night, my kissing month, or my kissing decade.

I just liked holding your shirt, touching it....smelling it....tasting it..... :oops:
now that you mention it, i do have some recollection of coming back to the couch at some point and finding you holding my shirt in a very affectionate way... :oops: damn, even my shirt is more successful than me... :cry:

rahvin said:
oh, but i didn't mean yours was an invitation - who would be so drunk as to actually encourage me to kiss her? - so you can safely admit that you did ask me. ;) i'm pretty sure you were trying to rule out the possibility by preventing it, and i remember replying to you something very dramatical about how that wasn't exactly my kissing night, my kissing month, or my kissing decade.
Uh, well....*seeks for an exit* Maybe you wanted me to do this so bad you think it actually happened...yes, that's the way it is.......*sees an open window..*

now that you mention it, i do have some recollection of coming back to the couch at some point and finding you holding my shirt in a very affectionate way... :oops: damn, even my shirt is more successful than me... :cry:
Aww don't worry about it, just get a nice fleece skin cover, I've heard dogs like it aswell :)

is a Tuska thread really a right place to discuss this? :p unless you want to warn people of me... :/

~Zeanra~ said:
Uh, well....*seeks for an exit* Maybe you wanted me to do this so bad you think it actually happened...yes, that's the way it is.......*sees an open window..*
it was indeed a pretty elegant way out, but for the fact that if i had wanted it so bad to happen then i wouldn't have refused to kiss you. i mean, i'm aware there's tons of things i just imagine to be true for wishful thinking reasons, then i try to get to see their realization and i collapse against the big sign saying "no". so are you implying that i did try to kiss you and you, say, slapped me? shouldn't i be feeling the hurt then? i have badly burnt fingertips from a later finnish incident, but no reddened cheek. ;)

is a Tuska thread really a right place to discuss this? :p unless you want to warn people of me... :/
if you want to continue this conversation through private messages you're free too, but it's a bit like leaving the common room to go "discuss" in the patio: everyone's gonna think we're either arguing or making out :p

rahvin said:
i'd lie if i said i'm positive i didn't. :p
but how come i never seem to remember anything about my wild nights of kissing?
That would be the Rohypnol. ;)