First DT cd purchase?

rahvin said:
on a cosmological scale, everything has already been done before at least once.
on a universal level, we can't take no action but those that copy and perpetuate those of the ones who have come before.
on a specific level, i don't remember people asking for everybody's first dt cd before, so stuff it. :p

rahvin.

That has to be the best refusal, to locking a thread, I have ever seen!
Bloody hilarious :lol:

My first one was Projector.
I recommend Damage Done or Projector. But I agree with other posters. Buy them all, you won't be sorry. They will open a new door in your mind.

Ahhh....i remember my first DT purchase...it was right around when i was seriously seriously getting into metal. We're talking about purchasing 1 cd or more at least every 2 weeks! I was glancing over my many mp3's from DT trying to decide which album to finally buy because i only had about 5 songs total from them.....then my roommate, who's not into metal surprisingly, told me to fuck it and just buy them all so i bought Haven and Projector and OH how my life changed that day.....as i'm rambling now i will back out of this post and say....uhhhh.....Projector. :)

My first one was "The Mind's I".. I fell in love ever since..

Get "The Gallery" first if you're into death metal, "Projector" if you are not.

the first i actually bought was haven, which i like least.

@TMI what are you doing here, btw? you didn't show up here since a year or so... glad you're back :)

i got my first dt cd thanks to rahvin's kindness :)
it was the digipack version of damage done and it was an highly appreciated gift.
even my neighbors love listening to stanne's growls on sunday mornings :D :p

@VC: Ahh.. don't make me cry plz :) I was just tired of checking 200 threads/day.. I'm still here, just not posting that often. Thanx for that strange feeling :)

Wazoo is a pirate! :eek:

pirate.jpg

Har Har Har!

:Smokedev:

(Well, tis easy if you need to spend two hours doing nothing and you don't feel like carrying all your cd's in your jacket-pocket-thing-which-is-too-small-anywayyyy )(I meant, mp3's.)(I got teh Real Ones now!)