From a Dark Tranquility Virgin

JesusChristPose

Logic Dictates
Oct 20, 2001
Pittsburgh, Pa
The other day I orderd my first DT cd ~ Damage Done. I always get excited about hearing something new...I will let you all know what I think after I have a chance to digest their work.

@JesusChristPose: Hello! :wave:
I'm sorry to be the smartass of the case, but it's Dark Tranquillity. :D

@JCP: No need for excuses, anyone interested even slightly in DT is most welcome to be shown the way. ;) :)
Btw, i remember you from the Opeth board. :)

pick Projector next...
and I read somewhere in DT's website that fans have the freedom to spell Dark Tranquillity in both ways,because they are both gramatically right.

Originally posted by commandante
pick Projector next...
and I read somewhere in DT's website that fans have the freedom to spell Dark Tranquillity in both ways,because they are both gramatically right.

i require permission to spell "commandante" with one "m", sir! it's a real word in me own native language, sir! :p

rahvin.

Hearse ~ funny, man. :)

Shrieker ~ Yeah, I agree. It should be spelled as the band spells it.

Violet ~ Ha-ha, your funny too. :)

Siren ~ Thanks. I do feel welcomed by your words.

~ I will take it one step at a time, with regards to further purchases. The cd should be in Friday. I hope.

Thanks for the suggestions, all.

Originally posted by commandante
Whatever you might have read in DT's website, i require the freedom to spell grammatically with two "m"s, because it comes from my own native language and i should know better. :p

@JCP: :) Do come and tell us what you think once you've got the cd in your hands. :)

:wave: jcp - i remember that face from the opeth forum as well... weren't you the second-eldest next to papa opeth? :D

Originally posted by VultureCulture
:wave: jcp - i remember that face from the opeth forum as well... weren't you the second-eldest next to papa opeth? :D

~ You are quite correct VC. I do have the dubious distinction of being one of the eldest members of the Opeth and probably this forum as well. I just turned 41 on the 1st of February.