From a Dark Tranquility Virgin

I have only had a chance to listen through it 2 times...I never comment until many plays, that is when I either "get it" or don't end up liking it. For example, I purchased ISIS ~ Oceanic, and after a few spins (probably about 5-7) I didn't care for it at all, but then after a few more...I got it! Now, that cd is one of my favorites.

I will most definitely make a comment about this particular cd at a later time :)

Get Skydancer.

I talk to DT after the show on 2/2 and they said that their old songs were not received well in concert, I found that hard to believe, but it is straight from their mouths.

Yeah, I would kill to hear Shadow Duet live....in fact I was thiiiis close to screaming for it at the shows, but figured on the offhand chance that they actually played it, I'd look like an asshole for not knowing one goddamn word :)

I think that that's the main problem with the old stuff and the US fans, at least.....that and the fact that the moshpit guys don't want complexity, they want nonstop aggresion.

-Humanure (complexity's a word, right?:err: )

I was screaming for "Of Chaos and Eternal Night" the last tour, but I wouldn't mind them pulling out Shadow Duet during the show. Of course, they'd need more then a 5 song set to do that...

Here's hoping they come back as at least a direct support act (hour set or more).

Actually, my dream preformance is to see them play a set with Lacuna Coil and have Cristina come out and do the female parts in "A Bolt of Blazing Gold".

Originally posted by Dmanx Pit
Actually, my dream preformance is to see them play a set with Lacuna Coil and have Cristina come out and do the female parts in "A Bolt of Blazing Gold".
hmm... i have different dreams involving Cristina... :D :p

Miolo

you're all always "cristina here" and "cristina there", and i swear i saw the special christmas issue of metal hammer italia with cristina on the cover at your place, miolo.
but i beg to differ: she looks boring in that santa outfit. a reindeer would have suited her better. :p

rahvin.