First Metal Album

hm... the first I ever heard (not counting Guns 'n Roses) was Metallica's Black Album.

The first I bought was Manowar - Triumph of Steel shortly after it had been released.

First Death Metal : Morbid Angel - Covenant

Black Metal : Immortal - Diabolic Fullmoon Mysticism

shall I go on ? ;)

i can't really say, i was kinda into cradle of filth and some other like bands for a bit, but i really didn't get into metal until i heard iced earh, although i bought a blind guardian cd first (nightfall in middle-earth), i ended up getting a bunch of IE cds, and now i'm always searching for killer metal bands

Greetings.

For years I never cared to listen to metal because I thought it was the same as sticking my ears on a dishwasher... until I heard Blind Guardian's "Somewhere Far Beyond". By the second listen I was hooked...

The first album I bought was Moonspell's "Wolfheart", which is a fantastic album, their best to date. So I guess that those two albums, along with others, helped me to reconsider my prejudices.

Ah, sweet memories...

First metal: Twisted Sister - Come Out and Play about 15 years ago.
First death metal: Morbid Angel - Covenant or Sepultura - Arise, I don't remember which I got first but it was about 10 years ago.

NP: Black Sabbath - Vol. 4

Not an album but the first metal I heard was Iron Maiden's `Live After Death` Video.After that I began to get into Maiden, Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera and a few others.

Listen dude NU isnot metal at fucking all. It is not that i don't like it it is that it's not metal. Some big fat record company marketeer sitting in his chair invented the term just to attract young (mainly) ppl, because he saw metal being commercial nowadays. its not what you claim to be, it is what you really are, dude. And as for the asking our opinnion, if you don't want your oppinion being commented don't post it in public and keep it for your self. Or private message certain ppl who think likewise. I am sure they will agree with you.:lol: :lol:
Your a fucking newbie and a loser.Get some facts straight before opening ur stupid kid mouth and post on this forum.
Korn-Korn was released 1994 and it was written some where beetwen 1992-1993.
So basically your saying that Neo Metal was popular 1992 ?

whatch and learn faggot
He wrote
Listen dude NU isnot metal at fucking all. It is not that i don't like it it is that it's not metal. Some big fat record company marketeer sitting in his chair invented the term just to attract young (mainly) ppl, because he saw metal being commercial nowadays. its not what you claim to be, it is what you really are, dude. And as for the asking our opinnion, if you don't want your oppinion being commented don't post it in public and keep it for your self. Or private message certain ppl who think likewise. I am sure they will agree with you.:lol: :lol:
By that he is saying that Neo Metal was started by 'some big fat company to make money'
But how could they possible make money if the music is not popular ?
Good luck trying to flame some one for their spelling next time loser.

But how could they possible make money if the music is not popular?
Korn's always been popular.

Nu metal doesn't mean new metal...new metal = new metal, nu metal = shit like Mudvayne, Korn, and Linkin Park.