First Music You Ever Bought

s9473.jpg

it was 1990, i was 7.

I'll bet your mum and dad were really pleased to hear the lyrics to "Mean Man".

I cant remember the CD that I myself spent money on (I think it was Ride the Lightning or something?), but it isnt something pathetically embarrasing like the first CD I got given, so Ill go with that!

Eiffel 65! Yeah I was addicted to that blue dabadee song. I can admit it!

My first album was Michael Jackson's Thriller, then I got some new Kids on the Block and Salt n Pepa :) But then a few years later I got Guns and Roses and Metallica. So I had a few years of being lost untill I found my way with music.

Didn't everyone have Thriller? AFAICT, it's actually a pretty good album. Besides, the video for Thriller was amazing back in the day...

I really don't remember, too long ago and I bought too much too remember. Besides, I don't have all that anymore. But chances are it was Thriller indeed.
Only about 7 years later, when I was 19, I was lost to metal....

lol dave i didnt know david hasselhoff had a best of album:lol:

There's a story behind that! Swear to God! :lol:

It's actually my wife's, and I bought it for her as a joke gift because my reaction was the same as yours: best? Explain how that is even possible! (In college, she used to watch Knight Rider in her dorm living room with her friends as a guilty kitchy pleasure.) I've never even listened to it, tbh. Though I've heard clips of The Night Rocker on a radio show, when they were tooling on The Hoff. Very funny and very, very bad. Hence, it is for sale.

the first couple bands i can remember listening to were Green Day, 311, and who could forget Kriss Kross. "the make daddy make ya jump! jump! kriss kross ull make ya jump! jump!"

come to think of it, the first album i got was for my birthday when i was 4, and it was--> dimmu borgir- for all tid.

Billy Joel - 52nd Street. tape.

then years later when I actually started collecting music:
Queensryche - Mindcrime. tape.

the first couple bands i can remember listening to were Green Day, 311, and who could forget Kriss Kross. "the make daddy make ya jump! jump! kriss kross ull make ya jump! jump!"

come to think of it, the first album i got was for my birthday when i was 4, and it was--> dimmu borgir- for all tid.
Wow, that is kinda disturbing, dimmu borgir, green day, 311, kriss kross...

:ill: :zombie: :OMG: :zombie: :ill: :OMG: