first "official" EARFORCE two clip (LSD Drums)

Fuck YouFuck YouFuck YouFuck YouFuck YouFuck YouFuck You

DUDE! OMFG that is the best tone I have EVER heard in my fucking life!!!!

How much???? I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!

well, 2k for the 2ch, but you can have that tone in the single channel for 1399 (that's just 200 more than a 6505 over here ;))
and it's hand wired PTP etc.

Sounds good but I hate that excess 4-5khz in it. Probably easy to get rid off though, so not a big problem.

It's always like this..... a preset? 2000 visits and 20 pages of comments..... you post a real miced sound, and very often no one comments.

Anyway very cool tone Lasse! I'm waiting the other samples

Why does this surprise you? An amp sim or a preset is something within reach to the majority of people here, whereas amp heads, cabinets and rooms suitable for amp recording are just a wet dream for most.

here's a wee clean clip btw...
it really doesn't show the beaty of the amp though...just the same 57 in front of mesa cab, so definitely not the perfect setup for clean...
the "solo" is the lead channel of course:

cleanforce
Of course no post processing other than a small room on the clean and a delay on the lead
but believe me, this clip doesn't show 20% of what the amp can sound like...also ignore the playing...random noodling

oh, and if you don't like that high mid grainyness, here's a clip with a smoother tone (you've probably heard it before though):
KSE

Thanks man!

Thats pretty kick ass. The Bugera and the Krank on my end have great clean channels so maybe the One is for me :) I figure with fees and everything I am looking at about $2k. Not bad.... have to talk to th wife tonight, and I am def going for the Camo Tolex ... hahhahaha

I feared the day when you would do the first "real" official clips lasse.
this amp just sounds like an awesome bastard of great amps.
really need to find I way to try this out for real somehow and get some money together for it haha