fixing animals

Yeah... the universe is kinda big though, I figure maybe my descendants can work out what to do about the 'universe all used up' issue.

yeah who knows... i'm not totally serious about neutering and spaying everyone you know... i'm just following an idea here... but hey we need to do something drastic

yah, something drastic does need to be done, and i think it will be done no matter what, whether its by us or the flowers, and for the best or worst (for humanity).

but, i certainly don't think that overpopulation is the problem that your'e saying it is. i think the problems are right where you are, always, and what your doing. if you think overpopulation is a problem, make sure to be smart about it. but, its not for you to decide for other people. its their sexuality. and, whats the big problem if "dumb" people breed? whats really important?

thats because they don't have the propper means to communicate it.

so basically, you're saying that plants aren't evil because they lack the comunication ability neccassary for evil-ness? plant's don't comunicate at all whatsoever, that's elementary-school-level bio, man

so basically, you're saying that plants aren't evil because they lack the comunication ability neccassary for evil-ness? plant's don't comunicate at all whatsoever, that's elementary-school-level bio, man

yah, basically.

*edit* actually, what i'm trying to say is humans aren't evil either. we're just able to communicate our awareness of pain and darkness. lawnmowers are louder than the cries of grass.

it isn't morally ok... it's just an idea... the lesser of two evils you might say.
either we:
1. kill a shitload of people
2. spay and neuter a shitload of people
3. educate the world about birth control, etc.
4. ignore the overpopulation problem, it will go away

none of these are really realistic or workable... since number 3 doesn't seem to be working i chose as an argument the next best option, number 2

# 1 doesn't work in USA killing the people that shouldn't breed won't work here because america's been Christian-ized to the point that the majority of the people will object to it because of the Biblical edict "thou shalt not kill"

#2 seems the best because #1 and #3 are simply not feasable

#3 is not feasable because 95% of the planet is "religious" in some way or another, in the parts of the world that don't have internet access, overpopulation is problematic because "sex" almost always involves penis-ejaculating-into-vagina sex,(without contraceptives) this is because, in most religions, it is believed that when semen enters a woman's body, there is some sort of deity controling whether or not the female becomes impregnated from that encounter, so for a lot of people using contraceptives would be "cheating fate"

#4 just souds stupid, overpopulation problems won't go away, there are a lot of homosexuals, men who have sex with plastic dolls instead of people, people who have sex with animals etc etc etc, but this is inconsequential compared to the extreme hugeness of the overpopulation problem that exists right now

# 1 doesn't work in USA killing the people that shouldn't breed won't work here because america's been Christian-ized to the point that the majority of the people will object to it because of the Biblical edict "thou shalt not kill"

well then, why don't you nut up and start killing people?

yah, basically.

*edit* actually, what i'm trying to say is humans aren't evil either. we're just able to communicate our awareness of pain and darkness. lawnmowers are louder than the cries of grass.

with our comunication skills, humans are capable of being much more evil than the animal that merely claws you.

is that what you were trying to say?

well then, why don't you nut up and start killing people?

???
killing people is physically feasable, (biologically speaking, humans are a very easy to kill species) but killing all the people that shouldn't breed, (killing them as a group) wouldn't be feasable, because the masses wouldn't let it happen

???
killing people is physically feasable, (biologically speaking, humans are a very easy to kill species) but killing all the people that shouldn't breed, (killing them as a group) wouldn't be feasable, because the masses wouldn't let it happen

i know some people that shouldn't breed, including myself right now.:cry:

yah, in fact, i'll add that to the list of things i need to do. (sterilizing) i'm sure i can just google it and find out everything i need to know.

i didn't mean to be instructing you to sterilize yourself

i just meant
sterilizing people that shouldn't breed >>>>>> killing people that shouldn't breed

I can understand why one might suggest mass sterilization of humans, but I can see a few issues that would arise from such a practice. First of all, what authority decides who should or should not reproduce? Secondly, I doubt that very many people could be convinced that they belong in the "should not" category and would come up with one excuse after another in their own defense. Essentially, I think most people would only support mass sterilization to the extent that their own civil rights aren't violated in the process. Even if 100% of the population thought it was a good idea at first, the moment we decided to only let 40% of them reproduce, 60% would suddenly become consciencious objectors.

I think stupid people should not be able to reproduce. Because of our society natural selection is gone, so we need to recreate it.

I can understand why one might suggest mass sterilization of humans, but I can see a few issues that would arise from such a practice. First of all, what authority decides who should or should not reproduce? Secondly, I doubt that very many people could be convinced that they belong in the "should not" category and would come up with one excuse after another in their own defense. Essentially, I think most people would only support mass sterilization to the extent that their own civil rights aren't violated in the process. Even if 100% of the population thought it was a good idea at first, the moment we decided to only let 40% of them reproduce, 60% would suddenly become consciencious objectors.

this is just why it didn't happen yet, doesn't really make it really bad idea