For people who like(d) Nightwish

I bought Century Child btw, they didnt have Oceanborn. The thing I dont get is why Marco isnt present for Wishmaster, yet he is for the album before and Once which was after it. Sorry if its a dumb question, I dont exactly read the Nightwish bible which is sold in HMV for a whopping £35.

Turbo said:
I bought Century Child btw, they didnt have Oceanborn. The thing I dont get is why Marco isnt present for Wishmaster, yet he is for the album before and Once which was after it. Sorry if its a dumb question, I dont exactly read the Nightwish bible which is sold in HMV for a whopping £35.

Marco didn't come in before Century Child, and have only participated on that one and Once. Wishmaster was before his time. He's not on Oceanborn, you know.

Anyways, CC is probably their best cd after Oceanborn, so that's a good buy nonetheless. It puts Once to shame.

TheSeldomlaid said:
Marco didn't come in before Century Child, and have only participated on that one and Once. Wishmaster was before his time. He's not on Oceanborn, you know.

Anyways, CC is probably their best cd after Oceanborn, so that's a good buy nonetheless. It puts Once to shame.

I think they should stick with him as vocals. Fuck having another singer.

TheSeldomlaid said:

Anyways, CC is probably their best cd after Oceanborn, so that's a good buy nonetheless. It puts Once to shame, with the exception of ghost love score

quote corrected ;)

I like marco's singing in it but its a song about a mediterranean mythological creature, who is actually a scottish granny played with an indian instrument and performed by finnish musicians...go figure (quoted by tuomas)