For people who like(d) Nightwish

CliffBurton said:
I read the Open letter to Tarja, but never the Responce. Anyway, the onyl Nightwish I own is the Over The Hills and Far Away Cd, with like 3 studio songs and some Live songs after it. Its Great :D

Get Once or Wishmaster. Trust me. Look at my charts, I didnt think I would like them.:p

Turbo said:
Get Once or Wishmaster. Trust me. Look at my charts, I didnt think I would like them.:p
The Cd has Wishmaster Live.....Its wicked. Beauty and the Beast with Tony Kakko is pretty cool

hatecrewchick said:
she wrote back!!!

[...]
At the moment I am in Argentina. I hope you can understand that after this shocking life change comparable to a divorce, I didn’t want to stay alone at home in Finland. My husband had booked his tickets to Argentina many months ago and I decided to travel with him at the last minute.

But the fact that I am in Argentina and the long distance should of course not be an excuse not to comment on the situation.
[...]

Tarja

fuck...:zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

:lol: Elvenpath is fucking hilarious!!!! samething with Nymphomaniac Fantasia, the scent of a woman was not mine! tuomas come on man!!!!

I fucking beg your pardon!?

bvi017.jpg

you_could_get_your_ass_kicked.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: