Forum Meeting

Rahvin, do you still have your same old mobile-number? If not, please send your current one to me. Mine is the same as always.

I do have the same old number, yes.

Anyway, a short notice to y'all who are coming: I'm going to be unable to access the Internet regularly for a few days. I'll send you a PM with details, phone numbers, penis size, etc. on Sunday. In the meantime just confirm who you are who are coming.
Also, I won't be staying overnight so I'll just see you before and after the show on Friday, 31st. Sorry, but it's a work thing and I can't change it.

How about the rest of you?

Ughi is scheduled to appear in court for some rock-star begavior (which I made him do it while fucking HIS house guest).

I'm wanted on several accounts by local authorities, I'm not in prison yet, but have to keep a low profile and can't leave the country.

I'm not joking.

I can't buy a concert ticket. I'm starting to panic.

how come? what happens when you want to buy the ticket?
the link here seems to be working
Or dou you have a problem with teh accepted payment methods?

Anyway, for most of the metal concerts i have been to, it was possible to buy tickets at the venue. Let's hope it is also the case in Milan

Okay, maybe not exactly in the middle, but since no one here is from European Russia or anywhere that far east it is good enough.

For what reason do you start picking apart the first post now, anyways?

sorry, its called boredom, affects all ages actually

I tried a million times, something is not working, it says that An error has occurred while processing the order please try again later . I wrote an email to the support department or whatever it is called and they were totally unhelpful and told me to make sure that i have enough money on my credit card, which i know i have.
Anyway, even if a manage to order a ticket now i don't think that it will be delivered to me in a week.
I know it is a lot to ask but i was kind of hoping that some one can buy a ticket for me (i will of course transfer them the money)
and give it to me when i get there. That would earn my eternal gratitude.

Maybe most of DT's shows are not sold out but this is not an ordinary show, there are probably other people like me who are coming to the show from other countries. Thats why i didn't want to take any chances, when i consider all the trouble and bureaucracy i went through in order to get the italian visa not being able to attend the show for a reason like this would be tragic:)

Anyway, even if a manage to order a ticket now i don't think that it will be delivered to me in a week.

Will-call (pick up at the venue).

Come on, people, it's just what - 30 bucks? Are you all that broke-ass? Buy the guy the ticket, help the man out already :cool:

:Smug:

I could be wrong about Montreal, but Jaxx was sold out.

So was House of Blues in LA this May.

I know cuz I've been there.

So shut the fuck up.

v 2.0:

Yeah, Dark Tranquillity never do sold out shows. *wink* *wink* j/k :loco:
lol

haha

note: the above commentary is a joke.

I don't know if they ever made sold out shows in Montreal, I never bothered to check. I'm pretty sure they must have done it at least once. regarding Milan, yeah there is a chance it will be sold out...So someone should help Cuthalion out...just to be safe.

Now I'll stfu.

I don't know if they ever made sold out shows in Montreal, I never bothered to check. I'm pretty sure they must have done it at least once.

I'm thinking about headlining gig in February 2006 on tour with Opeth/Townsend:

365. 27 - Club Soda, Montreal - QC HEADLINE

I'm thinking about headlining gig in February 2006 on tour with Opeth/Townsend:

365. 27 - Club Soda, Montreal - QC HEADLINE

I was there, front row and all baby, and I do remember the place was packed as hell so it probably was sold out. I can't confirm it though. Anyways, it sure was a hell of a great show!

I tried a million times, something is not working, it says that An error has occurred while processing the order please try again later . I wrote an email to the support department or whatever it is called and they were totally unhelpful and told me to make sure that i have enough money on my credit card, which i know i have.
I know it is a lot to ask but i was kind of hoping that some one can buy a ticket for me (i will of course transfer them the money)
and give it to me when i get there. That would earn my eternal gratitude.

Maybe most of DT's shows are not sold out but this is not an ordinary show, there are probably other people like me who are coming to the show from other countries. Thats why i didn't want to take any chances, when i consider all the trouble and bureaucracy i went through in order to get the italian visa not being able to attend the show for a reason like this would be tragic:)

is no one going to help with as ticket?

i guess this dt song says it all ... nothing to no one :cry:

Well i guess it is too much to ask, and who knows maybe i am an nigerian heir to the throne and my father was poisoned and all this is a scheme. :Smug:

Someone else will buy me my ticket, so I won't be of much help here, but rest assured, Cuthalion, you'll get your ticket one way or another if you just manage to haul your ass to Milan next Friday - I'll give you my word. So just stop worrying.

-Villain

@Cuthalion: Did you arrange something for the ticket yet? If not, please let me know within the next 20 hours and i'll try to arrange something for you.