Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Entry 08

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JBroll said:
E is an evil tuning.

Anyone want to lend me a standard-tuned guitar?

Jeff
E minor seems like a fun key in D standard :lol:
my solo is done, i just gotta learn to play it cleanly. this time i'm sticking with the original idea, adding last minute ideas (like the tapping intro last time) turned out bad. it is written in stone. I will record it either tomorrow night or saturday morning, depending when i'm home alone to record it via microphone, not line in.

coooool...
by the way, in the next contest we could do this:
the "winner" sends the backing track and can also record his version of the solo but he doesnt enter the "contest"..
what do you guys think?

unfortunately guys i will have to sit this one out ....

My carpel has been really acting up and the creative juices arent flowing on this ..... Ive just sat here for 4 hours killing myself trying to come up with something even remotely NOT sloppy and my hands just wont cooperate ....

Have fun on this one guys. Its a scorcher. Cant wait to hear what you guys have to lay down !!!!

Da Fukn Guru

unfortunately guys i will have to sit this one out ....

My carpel has been really acting up and the creative juices arent flowing on this ..... Ive just sat here for 4 hours killing myself trying to come up with something even remotely NOT sloppy and my hands just wont cooperate ....

Have fun on this one guys. Its a scorcher. Cant wait to hear what you guys have to lay down !!!!

Da Fukn Guru

Guru, Sorry to hear about this man! Best thing to do is lay off for a bit then.We'll see you on the next one I hope! Have you considered the surgery? I know people who have had it, and it worked for them!

Well, we're off to a good start so far! I've receieved 3 entries! I know that the forum awas down earlier due to a software update for UM. It was only for a little while, still plenty of time to get more of these in!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey guys, cool thing!
I missed the first contest, but this time I'm in for sure! :)
I probably won't get to send my entry in until Monday evening, as I have very little time now... wish I had seen it earlier this day, I was lazy and killing time all afternoon. :loco:

Cool backing track! I think we should (hopefully) get a lot more people on this one!

Good Luck guys!

*Picks up guitar*

Hey guys, cool thing!
I missed the first contest, but this time I'm in for sure! :)
I probably won't get to send my entry in until Monday evening, as I have very little time now... wish I had seen it earlier this day, I was lazy and killing time all afternoon. :loco:
c´mon, send yours too...
the more people the better...

Status
Not open for further replies.