Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 07

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Entry 08

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool guys! Looks like we're shaping up to have more people on this one!
Send them in when you're ready!
mpigott, forgive my ignorance. If you send it to me as a "yousendit" file, does that mean I can download it as an mp3 file, and send it on to be uploaded? Please, someone let me know.
LOTS, little note to ya! Yousent me the backing track with NO SOLO buddy!:lol: Resend with the solo please!
Allright everybody, looking forward to receiving your entries, and finally hearing them all when they go up!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey Steve, I sent you an email with my entry. I think I made a mistake. Are the entrys supposed to be anonymous? Whenever you save stuff in Nuendo 3 it asks for info (name of song, artist, album, etc.). I put that in, so now it displays all of that info when played in Windows Media Player. If that info needs to be removed I can send you the mp3's again.

Hey Steve, I sent you an email with my entry. I think I made a mistake. Are the entrys supposed to be anonymous? Whenever you save stuff in Nuendo 3 it asks for info (name of song, artist, album, etc.). I put that in, so now it displays all of that info when played in Windows Media Player. If that info needs to be removed I can send you the mp3's again.
Hey KirkPetrucci,
You have brought up a point that to me, I implemented in the rules, after several people felt that it would affect their vote. I can see your info; in checking a few others after this, I noticed that practically everyone who has entered has put ID of some form or another on their entry.
I LEAVE IT UP TO ALL ENTRANTS AT THIS POINT. DO WE HAVE YOU REMAIN ANONYMOUS, THUS REQUIRING RE-ENTRY FOR EVERYONE, OR DO WE LEAVE THEM AS THEY ARE, WITH SOME ENTRANTS HAVING THEIR NAME EXPOSED?
Please let me know ASAP. I would like to keep this running on time, but respect everyone's wishes/intent with the original rule as well.

i personally dont care if people know or not, and i dont intend to vote negativly on anyone because of attitude (not that ive recieved any bad attitude here) its all in the music to me.

my entry will arrive this evening -
i recorded it sunday morning (5 am) right after an awesome show of uli jon roth and his sky band - a true master in feeling and expression - i´ve never been "touched" by another live performance in that way before - the whole band was extrem dynamic - uli changed his tone and volume the whole time by having one finger ALWAYS on the potis of his guitar - my personal highlights of that evening: sky overture, sails of charon, all along the watchtower + little wing (hendrix) and the free jam -

that night showed me that music is more than just a technical ability
:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.