• Entry 07

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Entry 08

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright everybody!
We've now closed the entry door on the 2nd Steve Smyth Forum Solo Contest.
We have a whopping 12 entries on this one!
I have word that we'll be getting these up later today/early tonight PST, so we'll give it one week, same as last time, for the vote process to happen.
Of note: Seems some entrants didn't read the rules too carefully, so some of these will be labeled with their names, as a result. Sorry folks, that's what happens. Those I could do something with, I did.
I don't think that knowing who someone is should influence anyone's vote. Music is about hearing, not seeing, so my advice when you guys/gals are playing these tracks to judge for voting.... CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEN THE TRACKS PLAY! LISTEN! That's what matters most.
My thanks to all who entered this contest this time around! Sorry to not also see more of you from the first one.(?)
Best of luck to you all!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Allright everybody!
We've now closed the entry door on the 2nd Steve Smyth Forum Solo Contest.
We have a whopping 12 entries on this one!
I have word that we'll be getting these up later today/early tonight PST, so we'll give it one week, same as last time, for the vote process to happen.
Of note: Seems some entrants didn't read the rules too carefully, so some of these will be labeled with their names, as a result. Sorry folks, that's what happens. Those I could do something with, I did.
I don't think that knowing who someone is should influence anyone's vote. Music is about hearing, not seeing, so my advice when you guys/gals are playing these tracks to judge for voting.... CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEN THE TRACKS PLAY! LISTEN! That's what matters most.
My thanks to all who entered this contest this time around! Sorry to not also see more of you from the first one.(?)
Best of luck to you all!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Due to a slight delay, the entries will now go up tomorrow folks! Sorry about the delay. As a result, we'll have the voting process now go from Wednesday Nov. 8th, to Wednesday Nov. 15th. Again, best of luck to everybody!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Damn, I am too late!

By the way, hello everybody! I did not notice there was a Steve Smyth Forum here...Hello Steve, then! Greets from your #1 Backstreet Boys fan from germany! ;)

Due to a slight delay, the entries will now go up tomorrow folks! Sorry about the delay. As a result, we'll have the voting process now go from Wednesday Nov. 8th, to Wednesday Nov. 15th. Again, best of luck to everybody!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
if the entries will go up tomorrow then the voting will be from thursday to wednesday, right?
or this tomorrow means today? :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.