Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 07

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Entry 08

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems as if mine and JB's had our names on em ..... ha ha ha ha ....

Of course being Mr Fair im not gonna vote for myself .... But i like #7 the best out of em. The little harmony violin like thing ay 00:38 really caught my ear. Loved it.

he is pretty much a bitch as he says it himself. he throws shit for nothing at santana, hammett iommi and etc. HE is stupid, vibrato is about taste, not his personal opinions on how vibrato should sound like.

I didn't have enough time to enter! But I'm glad I didn't!

Those are some Sick Ass Solos!

It's a pretty tough to call which is the best...

lordofthesewers said:
he is pretty much a bitch as he says it himself. he throws shit for nothing at santana, hammett iommi and etc. HE is stupid, vibrato is about taste, not his personal opinions on how vibrato should sound like.

Haha, it's a joke persona. You can't really take him at face value. He's in a local band around here and he's a very good guitarist. I do agree with him about vibrato though. Too many guys are trying to run before they can walk. They play fast, but can't execute and it sounds like ass. As he says 'slow that shit down.. in metal you want that accuracy.. control' ;)

Steve Smyth said:
:lol: Pretty funny dude. I don't know if I agree with all_ of his opinions though...

"CC DeVille on a good day" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
guys a fucking riot
I don't agree with everything he says either but you 've got to admit he's got pretty good mechanics :headbang:

i had the luck of being without computer right this weekend, ill record something next time, for sure...
my vote is for number 7, number 2 is good too, but i think the tuning is a little off

Number 7 for me...took me a while to choose, but the intro is just too good to not vote for!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not digging all the harmony stuff so much. I'd like to hear more improv in the next one we do, just to see how that stuff gets done.

And yeah, I'm not sure how my tag got there - I didn't set it, I guess Cubase must have done that on its own with the default name and project title... and I was the one going for anonymous voting, go figure.

Jeff

My vote is for no.7 - seems like it's gonna win! I think it had the most dynamic approach and sounded the most badass. Way to go whoever did that one. Seems like they have a little bit of experience though ;)

I think winner should not be allowed to participate in the next contest, but rather should host it. If that's already the way it works, someone please shoot me for not paying enough attention :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.