Fredrick Nordstorm appreciation thread.............

Originally posted by Soultorn
Beer also adds to a great production, from what I've heard of Fredriks studio workings.
Hail Fredman!!

andf now Borknagar121 will want to make a beer appreciation thread :rolleyes:

I find production makes a big difference. For example the new Nile has EXCELLENT production, and it just sounds crushing. Cryptopsy's None So Vile, on the other hand, while it may actually be more brutal in its musicianship, doesn't sound so because of the production. On that note, Fredrick does do some awesome production.

Originally posted by rahvin
you know, posting anything alcohol-related will help me have a very high opinion of you. :D

rahvin.

alright here it goes..................

Bitter beer apperciation thread..................hee hee........ppl will kill me pretty soon:p , look at IF board, ppl r talking about chinese food...........yummy:D

Originally posted by Borknagar121
haa haa............I woulda but I feel I am not welcome here mate............

it will wear out..over time, newbie, just pay your respects to the elite of the forum :heh:

Originally posted by Borknagar121
look at IF board, ppl r talking about chinese food...........yummy:D

:eek: are you joking? if i take just a single look at the in flames board ppl would pour in complaining i'm getting ideas about turning this place into an in flames foum clone! ;)
chinese food is pointless and shallow and paves the way to a lot of sex threads. :tickled:

rahvin.

Originally posted by DoAsISayNotAsIDo
I heard that he's playing in a power metal band. is it true?

Yes, it is true, can´t remember anything about it right now... I read it in the local newspaper a while ago...:)

-phyros ( more into Thai food, and beer, thats right beeeeer ;) )

yeah i can tell from the green stare in your eyes that you've already had enough for today :D