FREE STEVEN SLATE ELITE MIXER SNARE SAMPLE???

Hey man FYI, when it asks which sampler you own, it doesn't have a "none" option and since I own none of them I had to lie to you to finish the survey.

Yeah, I think we all did. :heh:

Drumagog and apTrigga were conspiciously missing from the list, but those two are a give-in. I'm guessing they want research about what samplers people are using so they can design the appropriate patches for all the cymabls in the 2.0 release, so try to lie as best you can.

really glad you guys are liking the free snare.. believe it or not, this thing is a maple snare. It sounds crackier then any maple I've heard, I honestly would mistake it for a brass snare if I didn't mic the thing myself!

Thanks for putting up with the little survey, we fixed the sampler question, thanks for pointing it out. Also, some of the main points of the survery were to help us find out:

-how many people use drums for replacement vs programming vs both

-which samplers are the most popular so that we know which ones to map for FIRST (although most of the ones listed will be available mapped with 2.0)

-what kind of budgets people have to spend on gear

We have the new PROJECT which is basically 5 kickass kicks and snares and the Maple Tom set priced very low so I'm hoping guys who can't yet afford the bigger packages have a place to start. As for demos of the Project stuff, this is a fantastic idea and I'm implementing it right now, I'll have actual demos ON the order page.

Till then, this is Snare7 and Kick1A from Project:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/customers/customer1a.mp3

Kick3 Snare2A both on Project:
www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo/snare17.mp3

and kick5 which is a very aggressive metal kick is on Project as well!

I'll do more soon. Also, I'd love to hear SNARE 19 in YOUR MIXES!

another great snare stephen. totally digging the 1.5 Elite Mixer collection i picked up the other week as well!

are you a hot chick, about 22, skinny with a nice pair of twins and an expert in oral arts? ha!

cmon splat I figured by now you'd have whipped up a mix with snare19, I'm eager to hear it in different mixes.

Guys, make sure you read the included manual to find out how to use the Z4 real room ambience sample along with the Z1 sample. The Z4 is a sample of the room sound of the Z1 being hit.. its an ultra slick big studio drum room compressed with the best of vintage compressors and eqs like 1176s and pultecs!

For 2.0, we have the Z4s being individually tweakable per sample set AND easy switch keys to go from Z1 to Z2 to Z3! This will be available in a variety of samplers.

We have the new PROJECT which is basically 5 kickass kicks and snares and the Maple Tom set priced very low so I'm hoping guys who can't yet afford the bigger packages have a place to start. As for demos of the Project stuff, this is a fantastic idea and I'm implementing it right now, I'll have actual demos ON the order page.

This sort of thing is exactly what I've been waiting for you to do, any idea on pricing/availability?