FRIDAY Prediction Thread

Those are all good picks...

I wouldn't mind seeing Twisted Tower Dire again.

In all honesty, I originally thought Friday was going to be either Machine Head or Nevermore headlining, with that Susperia/Horrorscope/Persuader package in the middle, and a local opener.

I am at a loss.

I would still like to Susperia confirmed for this. Anyone think that maybe Brainstorm storm has a shot to play right before IE? Is Gracepoint doing anything like? I would like see those guys again. I think I have seen something about a member of Jag Panzer having a side band perhaps they could play or Jag Panzer themselves.

I was thinking about the recent The Sword and Slough Feg tour dates and noticed they end their dates on April 28th in Oklahoma city. Theres no Chicago Date on that tour so I'm wondering if one or both will be on the fests first night.

The more Slough Feg for me the better is my motto.

Creseant Shiled would be awesome. I'm pissed that I missed their performance at Alehorn last year. It might have helped if I would of found out about the show before it happened.

I was thinking about the recent The Sword and Slough Feg tour dates and noticed they end their dates on April 28th in Oklahoma city. Theres no Chicago Date on that tour so I'm wondering if one or both will be on the fests first night.

The more Slough Feg for me the better is my motto.

I had not heard of this tour.
I think these would be good ads for the fest.
Slough Feg are great live, with a growing fan base.
Plus they tour their asses off.

I am not too familiar with the Sword, but they have that cross-over hipster crowd (Kind of like High on Fire), which will help the draw.
(Though with IE headlining, I think attendance should be dandy)

Creseant Shiled would be awesome. I'm pissed that I missed their performance at Alehorn last year. It might have helped if I would of found out about the show before it happened.

I am surprised you didn't know about this.
We talked about this show at length on this forum.
Nov Doom played.
Unfortunately, I was out of town.

I eagerly await another Alehorn.

They have great diverse and interesting lineups.

I'm still hoping for Jag Panzer, based on the fact that they want to be more active, and Chris Broderick has been replaced (I mean, I love Chris' playing, but he was in Nevermore all the time and Jag Panzer didn't seem to do any new shows).

I am surprised you didn't know about this.
We talked about this show at length on this forum.
Nov Doom played.
Unfortunately, I was out of town.

I eagerly await another Alehorn.

They have great diverse and interesting lineups.

I started to post on this forum about a year ago, I do remember a thread about it but I read it after the show.
Oddly enough my friend Ana is from California but she lives in IL, she had a get together at her house the day after the show and turns out she's really good friends with Mike and Mel from Crescent Shield, myself and a couple of the Bavmorda crew got to hang out with them. They're pretty cool people.

One of their guitarists used to post regularly over at Metal Rules. I think his handle was ShieldAxe or something.

He pimped his band on there for years.
Glad to hear things are going well for them.

I'm still hoping for Jag Panzer, based on the fact that they want to be more active, and Chris Broderick has been replaced (I mean, I love Chris' playing, but he was in Nevermore all the time and Jag Panzer didn't seem to do any new shows).

Hell yeah, I'm REALLY REALLY hoping for this one too!

Twisted Tower Dire would be kick ass also, especially if they play "Witch's Eye"

I would like to see Ion Vein and I think there may be a good chance of that.

When might we get an announcement?