FRIDAY Prediction Thread

OK...I'll give you guys a hint since it's the Friday before the announcement & I'm in a playful mood. ;)

"A ferret was slain by a metal blade, and CRJ claimed the victory." :p

Of course I predict Jasonic or Diabolik to be the first to figure this out & the first to start bitching. :lol:

I am guessing someone who was on FERRET who is now on Metal Blade?

Yeah, I assume metalcore too.
I am really not up on who is on what label...

Maybe As I Lay Dying? Probably not Job For a Cowboy.

Rob - I won't be bitching...... We simply don't have the same taste in music. Its not a big deal bro...

I am guessing someone who was on FERRET who is now on Metal Blade?

Yeah, I assume metalcore too.
I am really not up on who is on what label...

Maybe As I Lay Dying? Probably not Job For a Cowboy.

Rob - I won't be bitching...... We simply don't have the same taste in music. Its not a big deal bro...
That's funny ... I've never heard of Ferret. I take it this announcement won't have me dancing in the streets.

Britt

I'd love to see Amon Amarth or Brainstorm. I think Brainstorm would be a great fit for just before IE.

Children of Bodom is listed on Ferret's site - it would be cool to see them again.

I'd love to see Amon Amarth or Brainstorm. I think Brainstorm would be a great fit for just before IE.

Children of Bodom is listed on Ferret's site - it would be cool to see them again.
The Ferret lineup doesn't look like it would appeal much to anyone on this board ... the Metal Blade roster is fairly killer. Brainstorm would be a great fit ... I've seen them twice live, and they are excellent.

Britt