FRIDAY Prediction Thread

Metal Blade has Falconer and Armored Saint :p

Cirith Ungol!!!!!!!
(yeah right....)

How about RIVAL or BLUDGEON!
(oh wait, Metal Blade dropped them like a bad habit!!!)

Keep in mind, Rob never said the band was on metal blade...
Could be a band that has something to do with a blade in their name.......

Hrmmmm..
OH SHIT!!!!!!!! DOOMSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

I have a serious guess, though it doesn't go with
"You guys will be bitching....."

The current Slough Feg / Sword dates go through April 29th or something....

The Ferret lineup doesn't look like it would appeal much to anyone on this board ... the Metal Blade roster is fairly killer. Brainstorm would be a great fit ... I've seen them twice live, and they are excellent.

Britt

I'd love to see Brainstorm (or Symphorce) again. I doubt it is them. Metal Blade does indeed have some great artists. I guessing that it won't be any of the European bands (unless they paid their own way over). You are then left with an abundance of crappy metalcore bands out of the available Metal Blade artists to choose from. I like some metalcore, but we are now seeing the "Warrants" of the metalcore scene being signed by the labels.

Here is most of the current Ferret artists. Extremely unappealing. :(

36 Crazyfists
A Life Once Lost
Blood Has Been Shed
Boys Night Out
Chimaira
Dead Hearts
Elysia
Eternal Lord
Every Time I Die
Foxy Shazam
Full Blown Chaos
Gwen Stacy
Heavy Heavy Low Low
Ligeia
LoveHateHero
Lower Definition
Madball
Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster
Misery Signals
Poison The Well
Remembering Never
Scarlet
See You Next Tuesday
Suicide Note
Twelve Tribes
xBISHOPx
Zao

I predict a Ferret band, a MB band, and a Victory band. Yay for vagueness.

I got that also. I'm guessing the 3 bands will all be metalcore to try to cash in on those fans. Then Ion Vein and Iced Earth. I will wait for the announcement, but I am not getting my hopes up. I hope that I am wrong.

I'd love to see Brainstorm (or Symphorce) again. I doubt it is them. Metal Blade does indeed have some great artists. I guessing that it won't be any of the European bands (unless they paid their own way over). You are then left with an abundance of crappy metalcore bands out of the available Metal Blade artists to choose from. I like some metalcore, but we are now seeing the "Warrants" of the metalcore scene being signed by the labels.

Here is most of the current Ferret artists. Extremely unappealing. :(

36 Crazyfists
A Life Once Lost
Blood Has Been Shed
Boys Night Out
Chimaira
Dead Hearts
Elysia
Eternal Lord
Every Time I Die
Foxy Shazam
Full Blown Chaos
Gwen Stacy
Heavy Heavy Low Low
Ligeia
LoveHateHero
Lower Definition
Madball
Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster
Misery Signals
Poison The Well
Remembering Never
Scarlet
See You Next Tuesday
Suicide Note
Twelve Tribes
xBISHOPx
Zao

In all honesty, MADBALL is probably the best band on that roster.
They are "B" level in terms of NYHC.
I haven't heard them in a while.
They do put on a good show, saw them once at Fireside.

:lol: I knew you would get there eventually.

I predict a Ferret band, a MB band, and a Victory band. Yay for vagueness.

I totally agree. I am sure I will be unhappy with the bands announced. The past couple of years always leaves me disappointed. With so much great metal out there....we always get stuck with low quality stuff. that is the fustrating part about it.

Well I of the bands I would like to see from the label's mentioned.

Metal Blade:

Amon Amarth (not likely)
Cellador (new album coming out)
Brainstorm (new album out)
Falconer

Though I dont like them Hate Eternal and Solient Green are touring at the end of April and I could see that being possibly figured in to the fest. The other labels are metalcore non-sense entirely from what I can tell, so it is very unfortunate for myself and quite a few others that will just have to show up late on Friday if that is what is opening for Matt and crew.

Well I of the bands I would like to see from the label's mentioned.

Metal Blade:

Amon Amarth (not likely)
Cellador (new album coming out)
Brainstorm (new album out)
Falconer

Though I dont like them Hate Eternal and Solient Green are touring at the end of April and I could see that being possibly figured in to the fest. The other labels are metalcore non-sense entirely from what I can tell, so it is very unfortunate for myself and quite a few others that will just have to show up late on Friday if that is what is opening for Matt and crew.

I would be happy with any of those acts you mentioned.....at least they are true and quality METAL acts. I have the feeling that on both days there will be lots of people coming late. Sad that it has been stated that we will be complaining once the new announcements are made.

No Shit. I would eat my shoe if it was Falconer. I would no longer talk shit on this forum. It is a safe bet since I know that it isnt Falconer....that would prove Rob had taste.:):p:Smokin:

Give me Brainstorm and you can have a fucking high school choir up there for the first 3 bands. The Brainstorm is awesome and I dont think they did one North American date in support of their last album.

I'm guessing we'll get something like this ....

Ion Vein
A Life Once Lost (Ferret)
Between The Buried And Me (Victory)

and for the Metal Blade band .... Lizzy Borden.

Just a guess ... who the hell knows .. we'll find out soon enough I guess.

Britt

I'm guessing we'll get something like this ....

Ion Vein
A Life Once Lost (Ferret)
Between The Buried And Me (Victory)

and for the Metal Blade band .... Lizzy Borden.

Just a guess ... who the hell knows .. we'll find out soon enough I guess.

Britt

I think you maybe right on this one. I really hope not, but I have such a bad feeling about this. Well, I guess I can get there at 9 PM that night.