Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Mustard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 of the above

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • Other

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters
slightly ot, but does mayonnaise make anyone else gag when the have it on it's own? (literally, it's fucking foul)

You haven't had good, freshly made mayonnaise. Personally I'd be inclined to go with a nice garlic aioli. Raw garlic as well, confit would lack the acidity needed to go with the fries.

Mayonnaise FTW.

Don't fuck with poutine.
tumblr_lcdbw4pGPl1qe7ju9.jpg
<33333333333333333333333 poutine love QC REPRESENT

THE ONLY WAY IS THE QUEBEC WAY <3

LOL I LIVE IN ST-JEROME MATE

Actually, I tasted Gouda cheese curds and they tasted exactly the same so I think it's the way the curds form rather than the kind of cheese it is that matters.

haha. Small world. I went to LRHS my senior year. Skied/boarded all over, Tremblant, Saint Sauveur, Saint Anne. Favorite was Morin Heights. My sister was dating one of the pro-boarders there. We'd night ski till close. Wait and hour and they'd turn everything back on for the staff for another hour. A warm bowl of poutine when its -20C outside was sooooo good.

LOL I LIVE IN ST-JEROME MATE

Actually, I tasted Gouda cheese curds and they tasted exactly the same so I think it's the way the curds form rather than the kind of cheese it is that matters.

haha. Small world. I went to LRHS my senior year. Skied/boarded all over, Tremblant, Saint Sauveur, Saint Anne. Favorite was Morin Heights. My sister was dating one of the pro-boarders there. We'd night ski till close. Wait and hour and they'd turn everything back on for the staff for another hour. A warm bowl of poutine when its -20C outside was sooooo good.

Small world indeed! I love skiing, it's been a while since I skied though unfortunately. Gotta love a good poutine in winter (in summer also haha), you just made me want to go out and eat one haha.

You planning on going to Warped Tour in Montreal by any chance? Come take me out for some proper poutine!

I wasn't planning on going to Warped Tour unfortunately, is The Good Age playing?

If I can meet you it'd be ace, but if I can't, try to hit La Banquise on 994 Rue Rachel Est, one of my favourite.
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?o...&fb=1&hq=la+banquise&cid=10356172211970105105

You could try a traditional poutine, really good as always, but some of their variations are amazing. If you've got a normal appetite, a regular-sized poutine is a great serving, but if you have a beastly hunger, go for the big one (it's really big though).

I like my french fries best with mayonaise :)

Last saturday I ate 'Kapsalon'. That's french fries with cheese, döner kebab and salad on top of it and put into the oven. It's a very weird combination but not that bad :lol:

patatje+kapsalon.jpg

:ill:

I wasn't planning on going to Warped Tour unfortunately, is The Good Age playing?

If I can meet you it'd be ace, but if I can't, try to hit La Banquise on 994 Rue Rachel Est, one of my favourite.
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?o...&fb=1&hq=la+banquise&cid=10356172211970105105

You could try a traditional poutine, really good as always, but some of their variations are amazing. If you've got a normal appetite, a regular-sized poutine is a great serving, but if you have a beastly hunger, go for the big one (it's really big though).

Unfortunately not, but I'm guitar teching on the tour. Will definitely have to check that place out!

This place and Schwartz's on Saint-Laurent for a great smoked meat sandwich are the 2 places you NEED to go to.
Fuck I'm hungry now, wish I was at MTL atm.