• More than 1 of the above

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • Other

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters
salt, Mayonaise, Sate-sauce

Sate-sauce:
satesaus.jpg

For me it's a "frietje speciaal". Mayo, curry-ketchup (preferably Hela, and don't you dare use regular tomato-ketchup instead, I will KILL you) and onions. Or else saté-sauce.

the absolute best thing to dip a french fry in is a milkshake, and a Wendy's Frosty is ideal.

This really is one of the best ways to eat fries, though I had completely forgotten about it. Those who think it's weird just need to try it. Can't go wrong with sweet and salty. It's akin to a chocolate covered pretzel, or ice cream topped with nuts.

And then...

DEAR AMERICANS,

PLEASE STOP MIXING SIDES WITH DESERT.

I've seen you guys ruin perfectly good ham, turkey, pork sausage...WITH FUCKING FRUIT PRESERVES!!!

And fries in a milkshake? Seriously?

Don't even get me started on barbecue sauce. WTF is that about? It's disgusting.

Let's get this straight:

Main course + sides = SALT, NO FUCKING SUGAR, OR SUCROSE, OR FRUCTOSE.

Desert: NO FUCKING SALT, OR PEPPER.

THIS GOES FOR YOU CHINESE FOLKS TOO. YOUR SWEET & SOUR SHITE IS JUST AS REPULSIVE.

Sorry just had to get this off my chest. I know the Yankees like a little candy in their meat. I lived there for 5 years, and as a Eurotrasher, I do not recommend exploring their cuisine at all. Except the moderately trashy stuff like rippers (fried burst hot dogs) and burgers. Hopefully without fucking cherries on them. And the usual breakfast fare. Except for biscuits and gravy. You don't get much more American than that. Sweet dough in a tub of lard. Horror.

We put fruit on meat...? Cherries on burgers and hot dogs?! In what part of America can you buy such a concoction?

And fries in a milkshake? Seriously?

Yes. Absolutely yes. Try it once and tell me it isn't delicious.

Then again, you don't like sweet/sour combinations, so I'm not sure your sanity can be trusted.

*Edit* Holy shit, my eyes somehow skipped over the fact that you don't like barbecue sauce. You are completely unfit to judge food as far as I'm concerned!

Agreed that mayo would be disgusting, i would much rather just use ketchup.. but for some reason mayo based garlic dip pretty much tastes like sour cream and garlic.. but better!
For you guys who are going to Sweden Rock Festival this year, check out the food stand in the festival area that just says "pommes".. They have the greatest fries evar with loads of different toppings(They have a damn good chili-sauce.).

Agreed that mayo would be disgusting, i would much rather just use ketchup..

Well, so far Ketchup and Mayo are tied at 12 votes. I still don't understand how you can view it as disgusting but anyway different people do have different tastes. Tell me this however, if we're talking about some really good and fresh fries, how can you live with substituting their awesome taste for that of ketchup?! I've tasted some really good ketchup and while I agree it's great it's not even remotely close to how good fries with salt taste. Mayonnaise may not be very healthy and it may not taste good on its own but tbh I can put it on the best fries and not regret it because it doesn't take over the taste, it just somehow accentuates it.