Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Mustard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 of the above

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • Other

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters
Any of the things in the list, really. Also add: cheese sauce. Or, stuck in the middle of a hamburger or shawerma! And about the mayo topic: mayo mixed with garlic, salt, pepper, coriander, olive oil, water, lemon juice. MMmmmmm....mmmmmmm.......yummmm. It's a sauce I made for dipping for some falafel coated chicken that I made:

5657600116_c0ebc9746f.jpg

Garlic mayo sauce (that you get in shawerma) goes good on MANY things.

And about the mayo topic: mayo mixed with garlic, salt, pepper, coriander, olive oil, water, lemon juice. MMmmmmm....mmmmmmm.......yummmm.

Sounds and looks great.

I have a recipe of my own:
200 grams of mayo
100 grams of sweetcorn (+ just a bit of its juice/water)
black pepper and curry seasoning - to taste (it can take quite a bit before it becomes too much)
Finally add some strong chilly sauce and stir everything well. It should get a slightly pink color if you like it mild or a stronger pink/red if you want it hardcore ;)

It's quite simple but very nice and spicy. I just eat it with bread. I must note it should end up thicker than the one you posted a photo of.

Sounds and looks great.

I have a recipe of my own:
200 grams of mayo
100 grams of sweetcorn (+ just a bit of its juice/water)
black pepper and curry seasoning - to taste (it can take quite a bit before it becomes too much)
Finally add some strong chilly sauce and stir everything well. It should get a slightly pink color if you like it mild or a stronger pink/red if you want it hardcore ;)

It's quite simple but very nice and spicy. I just eat it with bread. I must note it should end up thicker than the one you posted a photo of.

That DOES sound good. :)

Mayonnaise FTW.

Oh, before I forget - Animal Style fries take the cake for me. Even better than Poutin, IMO. Fries, grilled onions, cheese, and In-N-Out special sauce (aka 1000 Islands :lol: )

Don't fuck with poutine.
tumblr_lcdbw4pGPl1qe7ju9.jpg
<33333333333333333333333 poutine love QC REPRESENT

Mayo is fucking disgusting on fries. I tried to be open about it when abroad... but man, it's just gross.

And then...

I'm saddened to see ranch dressing missing from your list, but the absolute best thing to dip a french fry in is a milkshake, and a Wendy's Frosty is ideal.

DEAR AMERICANS,

PLEASE STOP MIXING SIDES WITH DESERT.

I've seen you guys ruin perfectly good ham, turkey, pork sausage...WITH FUCKING FRUIT PRESERVES!!!

And fries in a milkshake? Seriously?

Don't even get me started on barbecue sauce. WTF is that about? It's disgusting.

Let's get this straight:

Main course + sides = SALT, NO FUCKING SUGAR, OR SUCROSE, OR FRUCTOSE.

Desert: NO FUCKING SALT, OR PEPPER.

THIS GOES FOR YOU CHINESE FOLKS TOO. YOUR SWEET & SOUR SHITE IS JUST AS REPULSIVE.

Sorry just had to get this off my chest. I know the Yankees like a little candy in their meat. I lived there for 5 years, and as a Eurotrasher, I do not recommend exploring their cuisine at all. Except the moderately trashy stuff like rippers (fried burst hot dogs) and burgers. Hopefully without fucking cherries on them. And the usual breakfast fare. Except for biscuits and gravy. You don't get much more American than that. Sweet dough in a tub of lard. Horror.

This thread makes me seriously hungry and it's going to be at least an hour before I can eat
What have I done ...:cry: