FUCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
I was in vegas with no fucking internet for all this fucking time and now im fucking back. :kickass: Nobody has the power to run me out of this forum. (besides deron and yea that little thing called probable cause)

For all friends <3 hiya i have returned

For the :erk: ppl :p you know you love it.

I was in vegas with no fucking internet for all this fucking time and now im fucking back. :kickass: Nobody has the power to run me out of this forum. (besides deron and yea that little thing called probable cause)

For all friends <3 hiya i have returned

For the :erk: ppl :p you know you love it.

Welcome back.. :lol: but damnit :p I thought we had won... :lol:

Seriously though dude post a picture, a good quality one that shows yourself and I'll get you guestlisted to an upcoming Symph X show near you.

If i see you at the hollywood show i will present myself to you but dont try to rape me cuz u will come to find your expectations were completely false. If i see you and you see me you better come on these fucking boards and admit that u were completely fucking wrong.

falkor.jpg

If i see you at the hollywood show i will present myself to you but dont try to rape me cuz u will come to find your expectations were completely false. If i see you and you see me you better come on these fucking boards and admit that u were completely fucking wrong.

I won't be seeing you at all. Which is actually obvious since I was asking for the pic :p Just post one good quality body pic dude and I swear to god I'll email my buddy in sanctity THE MOMENT I see it and tell him to put your name (First and Last whatever they are) on the guestlist... deal?

I'm not gonna be on tour with Sanctity, hell :lol: so The canadian dates were enough! The opening band is meh and Symphony X is good live but not entirely my cup of tea. I could've gone if I wanted but there was no room, cuz Sanctity own a shitty ass van which they also sleep in so :( but yeh, I didn't want to anyways this time around. I'm gonna ask them if I can tour when they tour with Arch Enemy this fall :kickass: :kickass:

But yeh, Mr. Fast and I went to see both the Symph X shows we could. It was a pretty epic journey and made for a fun few days :headbang: