fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you im out!

Yeah,my mom is pretty fucked up...she believes in god for fuck's sake!But I don't think she still smokes pot,I swear!If she was still doing pot,I think she'd be a lot cooler(as in tolerable)than she is now.My theory is that she got her hands on some REALLY bad pot at one of those pot parties she went to back whenever.She smoked it and,since it wasn't the high quality pot(if it's even possible to get quality pot anywhere in MD,that isn't Westminster)she usually smoked,it fucked up her mind and got made her all weird and whacked out like she is today.Or she "saw God" on one of her trips...though she swears she never took acid *cough*bullshit*cough*...:lol: But that time when she asked my cat,Lilly,if she(meaning the cat)had had any magic brownies was just too...bizzare.Oh,and,by the way,the cat didn't respond.

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
Yes. I've been lectured many a time by that woman... scary... "Amy, the dash on your gravestone represents what you DID with your life, what you MADE of it, and God will help you through that"
hahaha
"Don't glorify drugs! I've seen people go down that route before, and it's really a shame. Drugs aren't funny"
hahahahaha
"Did you just say pedophile? Who exactly are you talking to on the Internet?"
hahhahrhqhahrhaarhrhqhhahrtha that bitch is fucking crazy!!
-neal