FUCK!!!!

BastardOfBodom said:
omg i wanna have a gf..i have so much love to give..i just want to hug her and go hand in hand and kiss and make love while i see her in the eyes and say I love You..and the nwe could cry while seeing goodzilla together..its so sad when they try to kill godzilla :( why ..why!?
:lol: you, sir, are a legend :D

Mitton said:
Well I had lots of sex with my ex last night so its getting better.:p

With your 'ex' you meant this girl you just broke up with, or a previous girl? Anyways, sex always solves pointless arguments.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
With your 'ex' you meant this girl you just broke up with, or a previous girl? Anyways, sex always solves pointless arguments.
Previous girlfriend from 5 years ago but it still hasnt solved anything, fucking hurts like a bitch.:cry:

k this is a technique my roomate often uses when hes feeling down...he watches other people be humiliated and laughs his ass off. There an MSNBC Dateline report show called "to catch a predator". basically they have decoys lure child rapists to a house from chatrooms. but there is no child there....its a whole camera crew and a news reporter and they are on national television. its so funny. they even catch the same guy twice.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10912603/

browse that page or just google search to catch a predator and ull be like wow, losing a girlfriend isnt as bad as being on tv as a convicted child rapist. enjoy.

HauknessX said:
k this is a technique my roomate often uses when hes feeling down...he watches other people be humiliated and laughs his ass off. There an MSNBC Dateline report show called "to catch a predator". basically they have decoys lure child rapists to a house from chatrooms. but there is no child there....its a whole camera crew and a news reporter and they are on national television. its so funny. they even catch the same guy twice.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10912603/

browse that page or just google search to catch a predator and ull be like wow, losing a girlfriend isnt as bad as being on tv as a convicted child rapist. enjoy.
:lol: X 32041204023

Mitton said:
Me and my girlfriend just spilt up after 2 and a half years and im really pissed off, not to sound EMO but anyone have any nice words to say.:cry:

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Mitton said:
Previous girlfriend from 5 years ago but it still hasnt solved anything, fucking hurts like a bitch.:cry:
That would be hilarious if it was like a april fools joke held longer and you find your screwed cause you slept with someone.