FUCK!!!!

Its okay to be emotional when you break up with your girlfriend.

Its emo to post it in a message board.

girls are alot like condoms , you stick your penis in it, you fuck it , you ejaculate in it . and when it rips you throw it in the garbage and buy another one.

Mitton said:
Me and my girlfriend just spilt up after 2 and a half years and im really pissed off, not to sound EMO but anyone have any nice words to say.:cry:

nelson.gif

Draznog said:
girls are alot like condoms , you stick your penis in it, you fuck it , you ejaculate in it . and when it rips you throw it in the garbage and buy another one.

Tolle Einstellung, für dich isses bessa, einfach mit nem Kondom glücklich zu werden. :zombie:

you need to realize the awesomeness of other things besides women whos vaginas smell like brook trout. you need to get in your car, blast some falkenbach or something epic then drive to a forest at night. the deepest darkest most bamf forest you can find. then walk around for a couple hours and ponder. eventually your instincts wil adapt to the atmosphere and youll be thinking about coyotes and ghosts and other cool shit. then when you get back to civilization you will feel powerful because youll feel so overly safe. and no flashlights dammit.

HauknessX said:
you need to realize the awesomeness of other things besides women whos vaginas smell like brook trout. you need to get in your car, blast some falkenbach or something epic then drive to a forest at night. the deepest darkest most bamf forest you can find. then walk around for a couple hours and ponder. eventually your instincts wil adapt to the atmosphere and youll be thinking about coyotes and ghosts and other cool shit. then when you get back to civilization you will feel powerful because youll feel so overly safe. and no flashlights dammit.

:lol: :worship:

Mitton said:
Me and my girlfriend just spilt up after 2 and a half years and im really pissed off, not to sound EMO but anyone have any nice words to say.:cry:

Well, I guess you're not gonna [insert thread name here] for a while...