Fuck...

So here's a question - has ANYONE here ever had a good relationship with a chick singer? I was in a band with one for around a year, and eventually quit because she was just an absolutely intolerable bipolar drama queen bitch, prone to the most ridiculous mood swings (the negative ones she would of course take out on us, especially me). We never dated, but FFFFUUUUUUUU, that would've made it even worse. And Olli/EMDProdukt was dating his singer, and that went down in flames...

To quote Phil Hartman from the SNL acting school skit - "Here's a tip - I don't like women, they shouldn't be in the business" :lol:

Open relationship? What does that mean? "Colored friends"? Meaning if you meet another girl and u feel attracted to her you may kiss her?! wtf never understood that "open relationship" thing

Yeah, I can't quite say I do either, at least by that name - the closest thing I can think of is what we call "fuck buddies" (or "friends with benefits" :D) over here; namely that it's just a casual arrangement to have some fun, which I'm cool with as long as it's still monogamous, just that it can be broken off a lot easier. Of course, from observation, these things usually end in one party getting attached and hurt, but hey, if it works for you Criss, then :headbang: on!

Means he gets to go get his mack on whenever he sees fit.

If you're a dude its a very good deal.

she was just an absolutely intolerable bipolar drama queen bitch, prone to the most ridiculous mood swings (the negative ones she would of course take out on us, especially me).

Just that..

Anyway.. i calmed down.. started thinking, and i´m glad its over with, kinda realized this isn´t even worth worrying about.
Only irritations are left now.
But maybe i´ll get the blow later... i dunno..

Just that..

Anyway.. i calmed down.. started thinking, and i´m glad its over with, kinda realized this isn´t even worth worrying about.
Only irritations are left now.
But maybe i´ll get the blow later... i dunno..

Bleh, sucks dude, but stay away from the blow! :ill: Just burn a hefty blunt and all will sort itself out :Smokedev: And yeah, one of my life mottos is to never depend on someone with low self-esteem, cuz they won't hesitate to stab you in the back if it makes them feel better about themselves! :Smug: (especially chicks)

What it means is that we are bf/gf just like every other couple, we live together, have family dinners bla bla bla, but every now and then we make out/sex it up with someone else. It's not very complicated. :loco:

and Öwen, I have to say no way man! My gf is definitely the one who gets the most out of this!

What it means is that we are bf/gf just like every other couple, we live together, have family dinners bla bla bla, but every now and then we make out/sex it up with someone else. It's not very complicated. :loco:

If you say so, no way could I have it that way! (only in the purely casual sense I described above, but more power to ya!)

Thanks, you have no idea how much shit we get from just about everyone around us. Everyone gets all high and mighty, preaching about how it's bad for us and how it will ruin our relationship. Meanwhile, they can't stay with the same person for more than 3 months without cheating/messing around and we are still going strong 3,5 years later. It's all such bullshit hypocrisy designed to make insecure jackasses feel better. I don't give a shit what they do with their lives, so why should they care what we do? Sorry for the rant here, just a touchy subject for me :D

and Öwen, I have to say no way man! My gf is definitely the one who gets the most out of this!

And you don't feel a tiny bit jealous there? :zipit:

I like the open relationship thing. At least the idea of it. Seems more natural. Unfortunately I tend to treat my girls as if they belong to me. Not in a mean way. Kinda like my guitar, no one gets to play with it but me. Maybe I can pull it off in the future. Will see.

Well, it all took a turn for the weird/better i guess...

Yesterday she took all her stuff out, and later she came by to pick up her bike and we finally talked to eachother since it happened..

I kinda decided i was gonna be as normal as possible since its better to be/remembered as the the dude who staid nice then the asshole with the forever grudge (which is me times 1000000), so it was a realy calm talk about everything we needed to know from eachother i guess.

Were not in love anymore, but all is still well know and we did sleep (just sleep ;) ) together yesterday night to kind of get used to stuff.. i don't know if that was a weak or the good choice or not, but i feel 10 times better and more relaxed know than i did yesterday.
You can't deny you've lived together for some time, and the house feels mine but i have to get used to it...

Don't know if that'll happen more in the future, but we'll see... i know a whole lot of nothing on what to do from now... any vision on that?

I must have turned soft...