Fuckin' Chicks

:lol: Where'd the Chick-Fil-A reference come from? Jerry, you know Chick-Fil-A dude is a mega Christian, right? He took it upon himself to speak out against same-sex marriage (as well as other things) based purely on his religious fervor. Good for him, I say. But also good for me in that I will no longer be buying his product. I'm just wondering though...when you hate Christians AND homosexuals, do you get confused in a case like this?

(perhaps you never said you hated Christians...in which case - apologies)

:lol: Where'd the Chick-Fil-A reference come from? Jerry, you know Chick-Fil-A dude is a mega Christian, right? He took it upon himself to speak out against same-sex marriage (as well as other things) based purely on his religious fervor. Good for him, I say. But also good for me in that I will no longer be buying his product. I'm just wondering though...when you hate Christians AND homosexuals, do you get confused in a case like this?

http://flipthemedia.com/2012/07/the...ck-fil-a-fail-or-an-innocent-girl-besmirched/

^^Funny shit, right here

89ccc022c60db07ded2349743ac3c36a_view.jpg

I actually am cool with Christians, and had a church going childhood up until I was 16. So yea, fuck faggots! I believe in God and the death of queers, I live by my own faith/ideals, so yea good on me, and pass the chicken.

P.S don't want to get in to a theological discussion, I firmly believe, everyone should be able to believe in whatever the fuck they choose. If you believe that we came from some primordial ooze, good on you, honestly couldn't give two shits. You have your beliefs, I have mine. Hail metals, draw and quarter queers/kikes/spooks, and hails da metals some more.

Edit- That ass is just a tad too meaty.

:lol:

If I'm the latter, come over and slit my throat, faggotry is a diseaseeeeeee! I actually can't stand holier than thou proselytizing types. Fortunately, most of the Christian/Muslim fucks who I work with, most of which are "go to church every Sunday" type of blokes, don't push their beliefs down one's throat, and our some of the humblest, coolest cats around. Freedom of religion in this country heh? No where does it say, Freedom to sodomize in the streets while children look on. Show me where it says that? I'm down with Islam, down with Christianity, down with Satanism, down with Atheism, who the fuck gives a shit what you believe in, is the point I'm trying to make. Faggotry on the other hand is not an ethos, but aberrant behavior committed by adults who were diddled as kids, and don't have the proper frame of mind to correct the wayward path blazed by those who committed the debaucherous acts unto them. Take a gander at most serial killers profiles, all diddles as kids, take a look at most faggots childhoods, all diddled as kids, check in to pr0nstars, all diddled as children. These people werent born this way, they were made in to this walking illness.

Don't get me started kind sir, I don't want to revert to my old hateful ways, I'm a man of the cloth. Westboro Baptist Church California Chapter #47

so what you are saying is that faggots were diddled with as children? by whom? other men? and then they CHOSE to be with them?

that one question someone posed makes the most sense ... ask yourself ... did you CHOOSE to bang chicks?

what?

i havent read too far into what jerry wrote but while you are on that topic, naa, i dont think homosexuals are born that way. I'm not saying it's a choice they make either. It's a lot more complex than that on a psychosomatic level.

i know some gay dudes but never had an intimate conversation with them about it ... i think they might get the wrong idea if I asked :lol:

Reactions: Krilons Resa
lol, i have known many while i worked in the restaurant business for a long time. most of them actually did have weird shit going on in their upbringing tbh.

these days, being gay is a fucking fad though so who the hell knows. we are going the way of the roman empire.

i know tons of straight chicks that tried the vag during periods of "I lost the man I loved the most" ... i mean consciously going after comfort to another chick.
then after it all blows over and another nice guy comes along ... forgetting about it and getting married
dudes don't do that