Fuckin' Chicks

Yea, it's totally reasonable for a chick to wish to experiment with another lass. I mean fuck, look at attractive women, you have tits, ass, twat, face, all the goods. Why would a man want to touch another sweaty man, other than for the sake that this desire was forged by the skin of their Uncle's fore? If a man find's another man's company worthwhile, they invite them out to a ball game and share some brews, they don't go down on them. No normal man with a Leave it to Beaver upbringing is going to consent to prison sex. Either they had no adequate male role models growing up, or they were diddled by Uncle Frank. Love your kids, and teach them the difference between right and wrong. Seriously, children/teens, are given far too much rope to hang themselves nowadays. You have to be on them as if Ike were in the white house.

any business owner that would take the unpopular stand in a 'national debate' is not to be admired, he is a fucking idiot. you opened a chicken sammich place to sell chicken sammiches, and pissing people off is not the way to sell more chicken sammiches. stfu and concentrate on your chicken sammiches.

Good point, Los Pollos Hermanos's business was booming before the owner's untimely death. Dude followed a smart business practice of laying low, making the right appearances, and keeping his dealings/views close to the breast.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Seriously, children/teens, are given far too much rope to hang themselves nowadays. You have to be on them as if Ike were in the white house.

LMAO, word.

any business owner that would take the unpopular stand in a 'national debate' is not to be admired, he is a fucking idiot. you opened a chicken sammich place to sell chicken sammiches, and pissing people off is not the way to sell more chicken sammiches. stfu and concentrate on your chicken sammiches.

Right on.

boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

I think the most drama I've encountered recently was a girl deciding to tell other girls that I only wanted her and that she had me wrapped around her finger. I then fucked her friend, and of course destroyed that whole line of bullshit. She got butthurt but I just completely ignored her. All is well.

I'm sure something horrific will unfold from all this whorebaggery, but I'll enjoy the ride until it goes critical mass.

it will only turn into a self fulfilling prophecy if you will it ... Heff doesn't think that way.

:lol: I really want to learn about Negromunchkin's past. More specifically: the broad who broke his heart, and therefore created the rampaging sex monster we see today.

:lol: ... LOVE LOVE LOVE Patrice ... nigga had to die like months after this special ...

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I really want to learn about Negromunchkin's past. More specifically: the broad who broke his heart, and therefore created the rampaging sex monster we see today.

The ironic part isn't so much heartbreak... it's that I fell in love with a woman who didn't want a relationship, she just wanted sex. So, i learned that important lesson. :cool:

had a meeting yesterday in Manhattan around 5pm when all the office buildings let the masses out ... hot damn ... I forgot how fun it is to work there.
the amount or prime grade A vagine is just astounding ... holy mother of God ...

you single guys ... man ... oh man ...

had a meeting yesterday in Manhattan around 5pm when all the office buildings let the masses out ... hot damn ... I forgot how fun it is to work there.
the amount or prime grade A vagine is just astounding ... holy mother of God ...

you single guys ... man ... oh man ...

Yup...
From last weekend
cantine.jpg