Fuckin' Chicks

I did that to a woman once. Multiple phone calls, not texts. Over several weeks. Not my proudest moment in life. In fact I'd have to say that when it all ended, badly and abruptly, I quite literally found my lowest sense self-worth in life. You could almost see the muck I was leaking out onto the floor.

That being said, fuckit. Humans are stupid, and so am I. :kickass:

I was about to say "only my wife knows the full story" but it's probably drunkenly typed out earlier in this thread somewhere. :loco:

Reminds me of this scene.

Seriously. I can't watch it. The most cringe-inducing shit EVER.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a "fucking chicks" issue again, but I have no way to share it with you guys. This one actually 'ends' with a good part for swizzle.

Chick #1 is my only close female friend so I didn't expect anything (although we've been known to... indulge on rare occasion :Smokedev: ), chick #2 was the second date with a girl that I'm trying to kill time with before chick #3, the ex-girlfriend that I love, decides to take me back or not. That last one is a weird situation, she's currently asleep in my bed.
Wow. My life was chaotic in 2004. In some ways I'm lucky to have not been arrested/committed. Good times! Oh yeah, and now that I think of it, chicks #1 had big real boobs. #2 had HUGE fake boobs. #3 had a tight pussy and swallowed. Huh.

Other notes as I peruse the ages, I had no idea Tully was married at one point. Unless I had just completely forgotten. I always look at him and ChaosLee as the Master Cocksmen of RC, marriage just ain't part of that equation. :dopey:

My worst problems with my wife still pale in comparison to anything even minor during dating times. Fuck dating. If/when Mrs. NAD ever wises up and leaves me I'm staying single afterward. No regrets mind you, but I do NOT miss that world. I guess that makes me old and boring. I'm okay with that.

Fun fact: I was listening to Jezebel by Acid Bath whilst reading the old posts here. :tickled:

Nad- I was pretty lame when I was young. I hit 30 and suddenly it's like I found the code

Swizzle- complex. Fuckin' chicks

Figuring out one's path is key. I found mine at 25. Of course I continue to fail at it, but I walk the trail nonetheless (33 and counting). And, much like C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me.

In about 20-30 minutes I expect a call from a hot redhead who is out drinking with friends to call and decide she needs some pounding against the wall. She's said she will not have sex outside of a relationship but she's lying. Even if she doesn't know it yet

:kickass: "Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it."

In about 20-30 minutes I expect a call from a hot redhead who is out drinking with friends to call and decide she needs some pounding against the wall. She's said she will not have sex outside of a relationship but she's lying. Even if she doesn't know it yet

Hahahahahaha