Fuckin' Chicks

Srsly, video game got 14 hours of his time yesterday. I got 2 hours, plus the 5 minutes of unfinished business, then he went right back to the game. He started in with it again this morning, so I just left and came to the library to work on my term paper (and RC reco list) in a smoke-free environment. I am positively miffed!

Lol @ spouses
The other day a friend told me her husband has never gone down on her...or brought her to orgasm. What a waste!

Was he video gaming endless hours prior to marriage?
Or is this some new shit?
Maybe its just a really good game?

Welp, it is now almost 12:25 AM, and my husband has been playing Borderlands 2 since 9:00 this morning, not counting the two hours that we were out on the town, as well as the five minutes he just took to nail me & prematurely 'splode his load all over me. I'm a bit irked and unsatisfied. Fuckin' guys and their vidya games. :bah:
hahaha wow. If he's smart that won't happen a second time. All roads of sexually unsatisfied women lead directly to ChaosLee. :loco:

Hopefully you're staying safe
Hahahaha

Lol @ spouses
The other day a friend told me her husband has never gone down on her...or brought her to orgasm. What a waste!
I do not understand people like that. Good sex is the foundation of any solid relationship. Without that very basic requirement, I don't see the god damn point. Oh sure there are 10463282 things that go into good relationships, but without gorillafucking, who gives a shit about that other crap?

I'm always safe. I have a drawer of condoms and I never let a woman linger more than 20 minutes after to make sure she doesn't start enjoying my company or anything.

Was he video gaming endless hours prior to marriage?
Or is this some new shit?
Maybe its just a really good game?

He's always been into video games, but he's never behaved this way before. It's like he totally loses his senses with this one. He hasn't even eaten anything all day and claims that he's still not hungry. I gave him a good talking to, then forced him to take a shower with me since he didn't have plans to wash off the gamer funk anytime soon.:D

I guess the good thing is that he's smoking less because he's even forgetting to take his smoke breaks.

Yeah I like this new Married Cara. She's renaming this thread Fuckin' Dicks at this point. Awesome.